Commercial Fire Damage Restoration Company in Midland, MI
Emergency Fire, Smoke, and Soot Damage Restoration Services
Seeing your business threatened by a fire is a very traumatic experience. After such a devastating loss, reassurance comes from having clear guidance and support to minimize business interruptions. At ServiceMaster by Fuson, we’re business owners too. We’ll work to get your doors back open as soon as possible while guiding you through every step of the process.
Fire damage goes beyond burning items
Ash and smoke can continue to cause damage and corrosion to materials if they are left behind Odors from smoke will stay on surfaces long after the fire and continue to cause problems if they are not removed Within minutes, walls, equipment, surfaces, and other areas can be discolored Smoke causes etching in glass and will tarnish metal quickly.
We have the team and the know-how to get your business back on track. Contact ServiceMaster by Fuson today for commercial fire damage cleanup Michigan businesses can count on. We offer this service to to the following counties: Midland, Bay, Saginaw, Gladwin, Clare, Isabella, Gratiot, Roscommon.
For commercial fire & smoke damage restoration in Midland, Michigan, call us at (989) 200-5126 OR CONTACT US ONLINE TOday.
Our Fire Damage Restoration Process:
- Inspecting the structural integrity of the building for safety
- Identifying the source to determine the type of fire that occurred
- Evaluating all areas that suffered water damage as a result of fire suppression efforts to identify those that may need treatment Remediating water damage (if any)
- Evaluating sensitive materials that may be damaged as a result of smoke and soot particles
Removing contents from the building, including:
- Collecting immediate items you may need to operate your business remotely
- Securing removal, storage and cleaning of sensitive files and data storage devices
- Salvaging of product stock, raw materials, commodities, and machinery
- Packing out the remaining contents for cleaning and storage
Performing structural restoration, including:
- Removing of any charred contents that may seal in smoke such as insulation and burned wood
- Evaluating carpets and floor coverings that may need to be removed
- Treating affected surfaces for smoke odors and sealing to keep any leftover odors from leaking back into the building
- Cleaning, eliminating odors and deodorizing surfaces to pre-loss condition
- Returning items to the original location and helping to restore your normal operation.
Why Hire Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Professionals?
The residue left behind after a fire is hazardous and can cause health problems if it is not taken care of correctly and thoroughly. You do not want to attempt to clean up your business on your own after a fire or you may cause more damage. Only experts in fire damage repair with the right training and tools can assure the job is done properly.
For fire & smoke damage restoration services near you, call us at (989) 200-5126 OR CONTACT US ONLINE TOday.
What can be salvaged after a fire?
After a fire, it is possible to salvage a variety of things. Depending on the severity of the fire, some items may be damaged beyond repair, while others may be salvageable.
For example, if the fire was contained to one area, it may be possible to save nearby furniture, appliances, and other items. Similarly, if the fire was contained to a single room, the belongings of other rooms may be salvageable.
In addition to furniture and appliances, clothing, electronics, photos, and documents may also be salvageable depending on the extent of the fire and smoke damage.
In some cases, items beyond the home may be salvaged, such as plants, vehicles, and toys. Ultimately, each situation is unique, and the salvageable items will depend on the circumstances of the fire.