Flooded Basement Restoration in Midland MI
Water Removal from Basements, Foundations, and Crawlspaces in Saginaw, Bay City, & Mount Pleasant
If not taken care of immediately, excess basement water can promote electrical hazards, cause expensive damage to your home’s structure and furnishings, and can even lead to the growth of hazardous mold. Fortunately, ServiceMaster by Fuson is available to take your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
We respond quickly when your home has experienced water damage due to flooding, plumbing failure or as the result of fire suppression to put out a fire in your home. You can count on us to provide professional residential basement flood damage restoration using the industry’s best products and techniques.
DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO NEXT? WE DO.®
For basement flooding restoration Michigan families can count on, contact the water and flood damage experts at ServiceMaster by Fuson. We also offer our Flood damage cleanup and restoration to the following counties: Midland, Bay, Saginaw, Gladwin, Clare, Isabella, Gratiot, Roscommon.
WHY FLOODS HAPPEN
Basements are the lowest point in a home and tend to flood first during any kind of water emergency. When the unexpected happens, we’re onsite within 2-4 hours to restore your home as quickly as possible. With rapid response, your floors, walls and personal property can often be restored. Water intrusions can occur in basements from sources inside and outside the structure.
Excessive rain or snow melt can oversaturate the ground, resulting in hydrostatic pressure. Hydrostatic pressure occurs when moisture outside of the basement or foundational wall exceeds the pressure inside. Water will naturally seek the lower pressure, resulting in foundational leaks and even cracks.
HERE’S HOW WE GET YOUR HOME BACK TO NORMAL:
- ServiceMaster uses proprietary products developed exclusively for ServiceMaster Restore.
- We remove the water quickly and efficiently—before the water starts to cause structural damage and secondary water problems.
- Out team brings in dehumidifiers that work to remove the moisture and start moving the air to help to dry out the basement.
- Once the water and the moisture are completely removed, we will clean, sanitize and treat the area with an antimicrobial agent to make sure that mold does not form.
- We work with you through every step of the process and often work with your insurance company to get your claims processed as quickly as possible.