Professional Disinfection Services
COMMERCIAL DISINFECTION & INFECTION PREVENTION
With the ongoing mitigation of Coronavirus (COVID-19) across the United States, our team is ready to help you take action and disinfect your facility. ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning can disinfect your entire location to kill germs on surfaces thus lowering the risk of spreading infections such as COVID-19. We can create a routine or one-time program designed to disinfect your facility and keep your patrons and employees safe.
ServiceMaster Restoration & Cleaning is following the guidelines established by the Center for Disease Control (CDC) related to preventing and handling pandemic-type situations. Regulators are just beginning to understand COVID-19 and will continue to discover more on how it spreads, the incubation period, length and severity of illness. Our staff is staying up to date on new information from the CDC in regard to cleaning protocols and processes.
INDUSTRIES WE SERVICE
There is a lot of uncertainty right now, but you can count on ServiceMaster Restoration Services. We are continuing our regular disaster restoration services by following recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC). You can expect us to emphasize hand hygiene, use personal protective equipment (PPE) and use EPA registered products during every service. At this time, we are also offering disinfection services across the South Atlantic. Our team’s years of experience providing trauma cleaning services allows us to properly disinfect facilities that have been exposed to COVID-19.
You Can Expect
Everyone at ServiceMaster Restoration Services follows CDC recommendations to help our employees and customers stay healthy.
- Stay Home: Our team actively encourages employees to stay home when sick and maintain flexible policies that are consistent with public health guidance
- Hygiene: We emphasize hand hygiene and respiratory etiquette to all employees. This includes using no-touch dispensers when possible, keeping an adequate supply of products and providing trash receptacles for employees.
- Travel: When traveling is necessary, we advise employees to take safe travel steps that align with CDC travelers’ health notices and have a plan if employees become sick.
- PPE: During services, our team uses personal protective equipment (PPE) like gloves and masks.
- Isolate & Disinfect: Once onsite, we isolate and disinfect points of exposure and high touch areas. Then we proceed by disinfecting all other areas.
- Products: Our team uses EPA registered products for disinfection both onsite and in our office.
- Disposal: We are committed to properly disposing of contaminated cleaning materials as needed.
Preventative Disinfection: Currently, ServiceMaster Restoration Services is providing disinfection services for your business. Our years of experience with biohazard cleaning allows us to offer COVID-19 disinfections. We are trained to isolate, clean, disinfect and decontaminate each surface following CDC recommendations. Our team’s training and experience coupled with protective equipment and EPA approved chemicals make us your local South Atlantic disinfection experts. Count on ServiceMaster Restoration Services to bring your business back to working order. Our compassionate professionals are here to help you through this uncertain time by bringing their expertise, training, tools, technologies and sympathies to your door. If you believe your business has been exposed, our team of experts can help.
The current COVID-19 situation is continuously evolving, and we are monitoring developments as they arise. Our team will review and update our practices to ensure the safest environment for our staff, valued customers and our community as a whole. We remain committed to providing our customers with the best service possible. ServiceMaster Restoration Services is your local fire and water damage restoration expert across the South Atlantic. At this time, we are also offering disinfection services. If you do think that your facility was exposed to COVID-19, contact us at (762) 226-2114.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
We are backed by ServiceMaster Clean, which has committed to using only the best products and industry leading practices for over 65 years. Our dedication to providing a superior clean means you can rely on us for all your professional cleaning and disinfection needs.
CALL (762) 226-2114 NOW TO CREATE A CUSTOMIZED CLEANING & DISINFECTION SOLUTION FOR YOU.