You haven’t escaped the rainy season yet. Spring showers can cause serious damage. Follow the tips below to help limit spring flood damage in your property.
Flood Resistant Materials
Use these materials in your property to limit flood damage:
- Floors: Use ceramic tiles, concrete, or pressure-treated lumber.
- Walls: Use concrete, brick, or stone.
- Gather a disaster kit with supplies like food, batteries, and a radio.
- Subscribe to the emergency alert system in your area.
- Avoid using electricity in affected areas.
- Leave the cleanup to the professionals.
Contact us at (334) 345-3618 if you experience water damage due to a flood.