Odor Removal and Elimination
We can clear the air
At ServiceMaster Restoration Services we know that odors stemming from fire and smoke damage, water damage and biological concerns can greatly reduce your ability to enjoy your property. Removal of severe odors requires a variety of professional products, systems and specialty equipment. Often, multiple treatments are necessary during the restoration process. We have the capabilities to remove a wide range of odors including protein, trauma and sewage-based odors, as well as fire, smoke and water odors.
Proper Equipment and Technology are Critical
1. HEPA Air Scrubbers: utilizing the latest nanotechnology to remove airborne contaminants that cause odors, this technique often eliminates the necessity to use chemicals
2. Fogging neutralizes odors by penetrating wherever the odor has traveled
3. Hydroxyl Generators: This is a safe alternative method for use around people, pets, plants, rubber, plastic, vinyl, textiles, electronics and other sensitive materials. This process uses a naturally occurring deodorizing vapor.
Types of Odors
1. Protein-based odors typically resulting from pet accidents
2. Fire and smoke odors
3. Sewage-based odors that occur when sewers back up
4. Trauma-based odors