MOLD Remediation Services
PROTECT YOUR HOME & HEALTH FROM DAMAGING INFESTATIONS
Mold is one of the worst contaminants you can find in your home. Though not always visible or easy to spot, it can wreak havoc on your property. Mold can grow anywhere indoors where there are wet or damp surfaces. It can begin growing on a wet surface within 48 hours and if left unchecked, can impede your quality of life and put the structure of your home at risk. The mold restoration company ServiceMaster Restore® is here to protect your home from mold damage.
MOLD REMOVAL SERVICES NEAR YOU
If you see signs of mold in your home, or if you recently had water damage, don’t hesitate to give our team a call. We use advanced tools and processes to detect any mold that may be present in your home. Our team uses specialized chemicals for mold removal services. Mold may be everywhere in nature, but it doesn’t belong in your house.
PROTECT YOUR HOME & HEALTH FROM MOLD
There is no denying that mold is unattractive. Unfortunately, that’s only the start of the problem. In addition to being harmful to your home, it can also pose a risk to your health and your family. It’s important to call our professional mold inspection and removal team at the first sign of a problem to avoid serious damage to your home and health.
Mold infestation can lead to:
- Structural damage to foundations, HVAC systems, drywall, roofing, gutters, furnishings, and other areas
- Health problems that include headaches, skin irritation, allergic reactions, breathing difficulties, aggravation of asthma symptoms, and more
CAN LIVING IN A HOME WITH A MOLD INFESTATION MAKE YOU SICK?
Breathing in mold spores can worsen asthma, cause fatigue, and even
irritate your lungs and mucous membranes. Individuals with allergies or
compromised immune systems should be wary of mold infestations. Black
mold can produce symptoms similar to illness like coughing, sneezing, runny
nose, watery eyes, and skin rashes.
WHAT IS MOLD & WHERE DOES IT COME FROM?
Mold is a fungus that can be found in damp or wet areas, and is comprised of
many different species. Mold spores, which help mold species spread and
reproduce, can be carried by water or air to new locations. It thrives in wet
environments caused by high humidity, slow leaks, floods, or broken pipes.
Without moisture, mold cannot survive.
WARNING SIGNS OF MOLD IN YOUR HOUSE
Not sure if you have mold in your home? Some things you should be on the lookout for:
- Dark spots on your floors, walls, or ceilings
- Musty odors of mildew
- Respiratory and allergy issues
- High humidity levels resulting in condensation on glass or metal surfaces
GETTING RID OF MOLD
Mold removal is not a DIY project you should try to tackle. Safe removal of
these fungi requires the experience of a professional team. ServiceMaster
Restore is fully prepared to get the job done. Our mold removal
company has completed intensive mold removal training. We utilize highly
advanced processes for handling mold claims. If you live in a humid area,
have experienced flood damage, or have had leaky plumbing in the past,
you may have mold hidden somewhere in your home. The best action you
can take is to immediately call a professional. We’ll help make sure your
home is always safe and secure – and provide any restoration services
needed if we find your structure is at risk.