Residential Mold Remediation Services
Recover Your Home Back From Mold Damage
ServiceMaster Restore® is your go-to guide for mold remediation services. Our professionals have the advanced tools and understanding to assess your home, diagnose problems, and take immediate action to protect your property and family. We’ll use EPA-registered products to disinfect walls, floors, and countertops. For more extensive mold damage, we’ll use more restorative methods, like sanding down wood, cutting away drywall, and more.
Our professional mold remediation team knows how to identify and eliminate mold at its source. If you have a mold infestation in your floors, we’ll first clean and sanitize your floorboards and then dispose of and replace any carpeting. We’ll make sure your home and family are protected from the damage that these unwanted fungi can cause.
Our Mold Remediation Process
Regardless of what caused your mold infestation, our mold remediation experts have a solution that will fully eliminate the problem. This process includes:
- Locating the source of the problem and determining its cause
- Assessing any damages
- Isolating and containing the mold to minimize or eliminate the spread. We’ll use various techniques, including physical barriers and negative air pressure
- Removing microscopic mold spores from the air through capturing, filtering, and scrubbing
- Removing mold using antifungal and antimicrobial treatments
- Disposing of any porous, mold-infested materials
- Cleaning, sanitizing, and deodorizing any damaged belongings
- Repairing and restoring damaged areas of your property
Call ServiceMaster Restore Today
If you have mold anywhere in your home, it’s important that you call our professional mold remediation experts right away. Mold can spread quickly and cause far more damage to your home than you might think. It can also cause health problems for anyone residing in your home.
Our residential restoration team is:
- Backed by over 65 years of experience
- Available 24/7, 365 days a year
- Fully trained on the mold remediation process