WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION
CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY FOR FAST, RELIABLE SOLUTIONS
From leaking faucets to broken water heaters to flooding, water damage is one of the most common problems you can face as a homeowner. If not taken care of immediately, water can cause expensive damage to your home. It can also lead to the growth of hazardous mold.
When the worst happens, call the water damage restoration experts at ServiceMaster Restore®. With one call, we’re at your side, providing expert guidance on what to do, with the experience to fix the problem, fast. We are available 24/7, every day of the year to provide you with emergency water damage repair services.
What Causes Water Damage?
Water damage happens for a variety of reasons, including:
- Plumbing leaks
- Broken water heaters
- Severe weather
- Appliance leaks
- Burst or broken pipes and hoses
- A clogged toilet
- Moisture behind walls
- A leaking roof
- Clogged gutters
- HVAC condensation
- Blocked drains
- A leaking water heater
- Washing machine supply line leak
- Sump pump problems
- Structural damage
- Foundation cracks
Water damage is a common occurrence for homeowners. It can cause issues running from paint damage to affecting the structural integrity of your home. There are many reasons for water damage. However, the most likely areas in your home that will see damage includes ceilings, kitchens, walls, and your basement. This is due to the fact that leaky pipes and floods are likely in those areas. Consult a professional immediately when dealing with water damage or flooding in these common areas.
Fast water mitigation is key to water restoration restoration. This is where ServiceMaster Restore excels. Our technicians arrive onsite quickly, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. With our rapid response teams, your floors, walls, and personal property can often be restored.
OUR RESTORATION PROCESS
ServiceMaster Restore takes a 1-2-3 approach to recovery following. The steps below during the water damage restoration process:
- First, we assess the damage through an inspection.
- Next is water mitigation and preventing further damage to your property and belongings. Water mitigation is the process of reducing or preventing the amount of water damage that happens after a flood or due to a leaking roof.
- Finally, we help you recover from the water damage, with a focus on returning your property to pre-loss conditions.
By taking fast action and contacting ServiceMaster Restore, you can prevent additional damage and cost.
What To Do If You’re In The Middle of A Loss
If your property has experienced water damage, there are several things you can do before our restoration experts arrive. Time is of the essence in these situations and a quick response can make a major difference in the extent of repairs and restoration. Here are some recommendations to keep in mind during a water damage or flooding event in your home:
Some things you should do:
- Immediately call for professional help. Water and bacteria-growth damages can begin within hours.
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Remove wet area rugs or other floor coverings not permanently attached.
- Do not attempt to start removing wall-to-wall carpet without a professional.
- Move photos, paintings, and art objects to a safe, dry location.
What Not to Do
There are also certain things you should not do in the case of a water emergency. Adhere to the following advice to avoid injury or further damage to your property:
- Never enter a room with standing water until electricity has been turned off!
- Never use a regular household vacuum to remove water.
- Never lift tacked-down carpet without professional help.
- Never use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or flooring.
- Do not disturb visible mold.
OUR WATER DAMAGE RESTORATION SERVICES FOR YOUR HOME
With a comprehensive range of water damage services, we’ve got you covered:
- Broken water heaters
- Burst and leaking pipes
- Contaminated water & sewage backups
EMERGENCY WATER REMOVAL
With rapid response, your floors, walls, and priceless possessions can often be preserved and restored. We help minimize flood damage. ServiceMaster Restore’s professionals are available 24/7 for emergency water damage services or flooded house restoration. Our certified technicians come to your home with knowledge and confidence backed by decades of field experience. This is along with proven water clean up techniques. Perfected in our own one-of-a-kind test house to remove moisture and promote effective drying. We’re with you at every step, until the last piece of furniture has been put back in place and you’re back in your home.