Residential Sewage Backup Cleaning Services
We Are Equipped to Handle Dangerous Clean-Ups
Experiencing a sewage backup or overflow is more than damaging to your home. It can be dangerous to your health. Whether it’s a sewer backup from a breakdown in a neighborhood sewer system or water runoff from a storm, ServiceMaster Restore® responds with the right tools, expert training, and techniques to remove the hazardous water from your home and repair the damages.
We are a residential restoration company that has over 65 years of experience. Countless customers have been turning to us when their home needs immediate repairs and restoration, whether it be from fires, floods – or sewage backups. These kinds of cases require a superior level of knowledge – and that’s exactly what we’ll bring.
What Causes Sewage Backups?
There are a variety of reasons why your sewage can back up into your sinks, tubs, and floors. No matter the reason for the backup, our expert team has the solution.
Blockages are often caused by:
- Soil settlement
- Misaligned joints
- Root infiltration
- Pipe collapses
- Grease buildup
- Items flushed down a drain
Remember, the water may look clear, but germs are invisible. Make sure the job is done right, as well as cleaned and disinfected appropriately, with the experts from ServiceMaster Restore.
The ServiceMaster Restore Sewer Backup Cleaning Process
We have a detailed cleanup process that will protect your belongings, carefully and safely eliminate all backup waste, and get your home back to its pre-damaged state as quickly as possible.
Our process includes:
- Specialized removal of sewage and water to help eliminate parasites, bacteria, and viruses.
- Removal of contaminated furnishings, carpet and flooring, and, when necessary, other surfaces that have been exposed to potential contamination.
- Use of industry-leading equipment, including professional-grade air movers to ventilate and dry the area.
- Cleaning and disinfecting of the area to prevent the spread of microbes that may cause disease or sickness, and when necessary, treatment of the area to help prevent future mold and mildew growth.
- Post-disinfection service application that provides long-lasting antimicrobial protection against mold, bacteria, and fungi for up to 90 days.
- Ongoing guidance and support, backed by 65+ years of industry leadership.
ServiceMaster Restore is a national leader in disaster restoration and is the go-to advisor in our industry. In addition to sewage backup services, we offer a wide range of additional home restoration services and are always ready to help you.