Residential Drying & Dehumidification Services
Providing Immediate Assistance to Help Minimize Your Damages
Water removal services on their own are usually not enough to remove all the moisture from your home after a water damage event. Water can hide behind walls, under flooring, or in your HVAC system and vents. At ServiceMaster Restore®, we provide expert drying and dehumidification services with a combination of dehumidifiers and high-velocity air movers to remove moisture from the air of your home. With so much at stake, we’ll make sure your life gets back to normal, faster.
Time is of the essence when it comes to drying out your home. The longer your property is wet, the more extensive the damage can become and the more difficult it will be to fully restore your items to their pre-damage state. Our residential restoration team is available 24/7 to take your calls, so don’t ever hesitate to reach out to us for assistance.
Risks of Excess Water In Your Home
Excess water in the home can be caused by a number of situations including:
- Severe weather
- Clogged or broken gutters
- Leaking pipes
- Basement flooding
- Blocked drains
- HVAC condensation
Excess water can wreak havoc on the structural integrity of your home. Getting dehumidifiers set up to begin removing moisture from the environment should happen as soon as possible. Water can warp floors and walls, discolor paint, and cause structural failures and wood swelling. Often, you may not be aware of a water leak until it’s too late and the damage has become severe.
Water damage is a top contender for the biggest problem your house or property could potentially deal with due to cost and the amount of time it takes to repair. This excess water can cause mold to grow and thrive and cause health problems for you and your family, requiring dehumidification services for your home to address.
Our Five-Step Drying & Dehumidification Process
Throughout our 65+ years of service, we have learned a lot about the appropriate way to dry out and dehumidify a home. Our five-step process includes:
- Inspect and assess: Using state-of-the-art instruments, our certified technicians will inspect your home for water damage, identify the source, and outline the work required. Common sources can include leaks, plumbing issues, condensation, or improper ventilation.
- Water Extraction: We use various methods to extract water, including absorbing, draining, pumping, vacuuming, or other specialized equipment to remove the water from affected areas.
- Evaporation: Using equipment such as air movers, we help the water to evaporate faster.
- Dehumidification: We use professional dehumidifiers for water-damaged homes to extract the moisture from the air and expedite the drying process. This helps prevent mold growth and further damage.
- Monitoring: Our technicians take atmospheric and moisture content readings that indicate whether the area is drying, at what rate, and what adjustments, if any, need to be made to expedite the drying process and avoid excessive uncontrolled humidity levels on your property.
Eliminate Moisture and Prevent Future Damages In Your Home with Dehumidification Services
If not properly taken care of, excess moisture will lead to mold and structural damage. Our five-step drying and dehumidification process has been proven time and again to get your home back in shape. Our expert technicians are available 24/7 to provide an immediate solution.