Residential Drying & Dehumidification Services
Providing Immediate Assistance to Help Minimize Your Damages
Water removal services on their own are usually not enough to remove all the moisture from your home after a water damage event. Water can hide behind walls, under flooring, or in your HVAC system and vents. At ServiceMaster Restore®, we provide expert drying and dehumidification services with a combination of dehumidifiers and high-velocity air movers to remove moisture from the air of your home. With so much at stake, we’ll make sure your life gets back to normal, faster.
Time is of the essence when it comes to drying out your home. The longer your property is wet, the more extensive the damage can become and the more difficult it will be to fully restore your items to their pre-damage state. Our residential restoration team is available 24/7 to take your calls, so don’t ever hesitate to reach out to us for assistance.
Beware of Mold
One of the biggest problems that result from water damage is mold. Mold can start growing in as little as 48 hours. Left unattended, it can cause health problems as well as serious structural damage to your home. ServiceMaster Restore offers mold remediation services and will help make sure your property is free of this damaging fungus.
Our Five-Step Drying & Dehumidification Process
Throughout our 65+ years of service, we have learned a lot about the appropriate way to dry out and dehumidify a home. Our five-step process includes:
- Inspect and assess: Using state-of-the-art instruments, our certified technicians will inspect your home for water damage, identify the source, and outline the work required.
- Remove water: We use various methods to extract water, including absorbing, draining, pumping, and vacuuming.
- Evaporation: Using equipment such as air movers, we help the water to evaporate faster.
- Dehumidification: We use professional dehumidifiers for water-damaged homes to extract the moisture from the air and expedite the drying process.
- Monitoring: Our technicians take atmospheric and moisture content readings that indicate whether the area is drying, at what rate, and what adjustments, if any, need to be made to expedite the drying process and avoid excessive uncontrolled humidity levels.
A Leader in Disaster Restoration
ServiceMaster Restore is the go-to advisor in our industry and is ranked #1 by customers among all national providers. We understand the stress and anxiety you feel when your home is damaged, whether it’s from a catastrophic flood or a burst pipe in your basement. Our expert technicians are always ready to provide an immediate solution. We’ll be by your side every step of the way to help you through this traumatic time.