Residential RestoRation Specialty Services
We Have All Your Home Restoration Solutions
We know that when the unexpected strikes, getting your home back to normal can seem overwhelming. There's a lot to get done, and it has to happen quickly. At ServiceMaster Restore®, we pride ourselves on going beyond standard restoration services to address any special circumstances that impact your home. No matter the challenge, we are ready to help you 24/7, every day of the year.
A disaster can strike at anytime. Servicemaster restore can give you the peace of mind in the aftermath. Contact us to see how we can help.
We are a residential restoration company that specializes in a wide variety of repairs. Whether you need to rebuild after an earthquake, need your home boarded up to protect it from further damages, or require a routine air duct cleaning, you can turn to our professional teams to handle it all. We are backed by over 65 years of experience and are dedicated to always delivering quality restoration services and creating an exceptional customer experience.
We Provide Certainty in Uncertain Times
Whatever your need, we are always there to answer your questions, ease any confusion, and provide clear step-by-step understanding throughout the restoration process.
Your house is your most valuable possession and your safe haven, but sometimes, unforeseen emergencies occur and the property you love requires immediate attention and specialty services for cleanup and restoration. Count on the professionals at ServiceMaster Restore for the help you need in the most difficult of times.
Our Specialty Restoration Services
- Reconstruction – From initial damage assessment to site cleanup and rebuilding to pre-loss condition, we’re here to serve you with minimal disruption and timely project completion following disasters of all types.
- Tarping & Board-Up - We re-establish the home’s safety and security quickly by protecting it from the elements to prevent further damage.
- Hoarding – ServiceMaster Restore is the only national provider who offers hoarding clean-up services backed by proprietary training and compassionate care.
- Trauma – We understand the emotional impact trauma can have on you and your family, and work closely with you to reduce the stress while restoring your property.
- Vehicle Impact & Damage – Damage that occurs to your home from vehicle impact can weaken its structural integrity. We will work with you to provide emergency stabilization and with your insurance provider to help ensure your claim is handled efficiently.
- Packout & Content Management – The fire may be out but your valuable items are still at risk. We know how much your possessions mean to you. We are experts in handling, cleaning, and storing cherished possessions and come to your side with pack-out crews who are thoroughly trained in packing and inventory management.
Comprehensive Home Restoration Services
ServiceMaster Restore is your local home restoration company that specializes in reconstruction, tarping & board-up, hoarding and trauma services. We understand how devastating it can be when a disaster strikes your home or business. Our experienced technicians are here to help you get back on track with our comprehensive home restoration services near you.
From fire and water damage repair to mold remediation and asbestos removal, ServiceMaster Restore has the tools, technology and expertise to restore what matters most: your peace of mind. Our team understands that each situation is unique which is why we go above and beyond to provide tailored solutions specifically designed for individual needs. Whether it’s minor repairs or major reconstruction–we’ve got you covered!
In addition to traditional methods used in cleaning up after a disaster such as tarping & board-up services; our teams are also experts in dealing with hoarding situations as well as trauma sites involving crime scenes or death cleanup, so you don’t have to worry about leaving any stone unturned during these difficult times.
Going Above & Beyond
At ServiceMaster Restore, we bring calm to the chaos. We understand how stressful some of these situations can be. Each of our offices is locally owned and operated and our owners have experienced many of the same situations. It is our goal to help ease some of the stress and anxiety you feel during this difficult time.