About ServiceMaster Restore
Residential & Commercial Restoration Services
Since its founding in 1929 by Marion E. Wade, a former minor league baseball player, ServiceMaster has stood by its word and its customers. As a result, it has grown into a world-class company composed of a family of brands that provides residential and commercial services to 5 million customers in the past year alone.
Today, ServiceMaster Restore is committed to helping our communities rebuild after a disaster, helping businesses get back to work, and helping our neighbors restore their homes to pre-loss conditions. Whether dealing with a burst pipe that impacts one home or a natural disaster that impacts the entire community, we’re by your side 24/7/365 to restore your property and your peace of mind.
Local Restoration Service Backed by a National Network
When disaster strikes, it hits close to home. Our nationwide company has locally-owned franchises that employ team members who live in the very communities we serve. We’re committed to helping make our neighborhoods whole again after the worst happens.
We can help you navigate from crisis through resolution by:
- Tailoring our vast resources and expertise to assist in any situation
- Providing a team that works shoulder-to-shoulder from assessment and mitigation through restoration
- Leveraging our 65+ years of experience
- Anticipating and navigating the unknown to confidently restore your property and peace of mind
We Partner with Insurance Providers
At ServiceMaster Restore, our professionals work with homeowners, insurance professionals, and business principles to navigate the uncertainty following water or fire damage. We have agreements with some of the largest property insurers in the United States and can help homeowners navigate through the insurance claims process with ease. Our claims management department provides industry-leading services to help make the process as smooth as possible for both the homeowner and the insurance partner.
Our Stats Prove There’s Strength In Numbers
ServiceMaster Restore currently has:
- More than 800 locations throughout the United States
- Additional locations in 14 countries around the world
- Over $1 billion in annual customer revenue
- One of the highest customer satisfaction scores in the industry
- Over 65 years of cleaning and restoration experience
The Industry’s Go-To Advisor
With over 65 years of experience, our expert staff has the proven guidance and expertise to assist in a wide range of disaster restoration scenarios. We’ve even established standards that are now accepted and expected across the industry.
From destructive hurricanes to raging wildfires, the professionals at ServiceMaster Restore have the knowledge, processes, and equipment necessary to get the job done right.
Developing Superior Industry Standards
Established in 1991, the ServiceMaster Restore Quality Restoration Vendor (QRV) Network is an internal standards program that we developed to provide superior standards to the industry. Our program has now evolved into industry-accepted and expected best practices, as referred to in Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
ServiceMaster Restore closely monitors all members of the QRV network to ensure complete adherence to the following requirements. Each member:
- Demonstrates the ability to deliver every aspect of the ServiceMaster Restore service guarantees, including accessibility, response time, communications capabilities, quality results, and conscientious safety controls
- Employs integrity in estimating and billing practices
- Completes and maintains ongoing employee training programs that keep ServiceMaster Restore on the cutting edge of effective restoration techniques, products, and technologies
- Uses the proven ServiceMaster Restore equipment, processes, and products
- Performs all services in compliance with ServiceMaster Restore specifications
- Meets or exceeds the ServiceMaster Restore requirements for General Liability Insurance and Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Resolves customer service issues swiftly and professionally
- Commits to the ServiceMaster Restore principles of environmental stewardship
A ServiceMaster Company
ServiceMaster Restore is among the ServiceMaster family of brands that provide residential and commercial services, including home service contracts, furniture repair, home inspections, residential and commercial cleaning, and disaster restoration. These services are provided through a network of company-owned and franchised service centers and business units, operating under the following brands:
- Merry Maids®: Residential cleaning services with over 40 years of experience
- ServiceMaster Clean®: Residential and commercial cleaning services
- ServiceMaster Restore®: Residential and commercial disaster restoration services with over 65 years of experience
- ServiceMaster Recovery Management® (SRM): Commercial disaster restoration services for just about every industry and equipped for large-scale losses as well as everyday small-scale problems
- Two Men and a Truck®: Full-service moving company which offers customers comprehensive home and business relocation, packing and unpacking, and junk removal services
Don’t Know What To Do Next? We Do.
- We’re ready to restore your home or place of business after any disaster.
- Our trained and well-equipped experts respond to your emergency needs, 24/7/365.
- With you as our priority, we’re committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience.
“If I had an hour to spare, I would have enough time to tell you how wonderful ServiceMaster Restore has been throughout this entire process. The crew of guys they brought were wonderful. I thank God for your incredibly competent and caring staff.”