Why ServiceMaster Restore?
Because We’re Committed to Guiding You from Crisis to Resolution
For more than 65 years, ServiceMaster Restore® has held strong to our core value of providing restoration services with the utmost integrity and understanding. We invest in our customer relationships, and work directly and collaboratively with our customers to provide the optimal solution. Available 24/7 every day of the year, the experts at ServiceMaster Restore work to get the job done right and stay by your side until you’re satisfied with the results.
- We are supportive. We understand that disasters are a time of uncertainty. Since we’ve experienced it all before, we’re proud to help guide our customers through these unsettling times, providing support and guidance from beginning to end, to help customers navigate the solution that's right for them.
- We are genuine. We provide the care, understanding, and integrity our customers deserve.
- We are experts. In fact, we wrote the playbook, continually set the industry standards, and know how to do it best.
- We are committed. We have an unwavering commitment to working with our customers throughout the process, do what we say we'll do, and follow up to ensure satisfaction.
- We are accessible. We’re available 24/7 every day of the year to help our customers through the worst, and to ease any confusion and provide understanding throughout every step of the process.
Comprehensive Training & Certification
Being the best in the business starts with having highly-trained professionals. In our 20,000 square feet state-of-the-art training facility located in Memphis, Tennessee, we provide comprehensive training for all our employees, as well as ongoing training for both franchise owners and their staff.
Greater Preparedness Through Our Disaster Operations Center
Our Disaster Operations Center (DOC) tracks weather trends and potentially catastrophic events that may severely impact homes or businesses across a wide geographic area. Thanks to our national footprint and more than 850 locations, ServiceMaster Restore can respond to disasters of any size quickly and efficiently.
Ensuring Customer Satisfaction
Along with creating industry-leading standards, we’ve developed several programs to help ensure our customers are completely satisfied with our restoration services.
Designed to measure customer satisfaction and improve customer loyalty, ServiceMaster Restore uses the Tell ServiceMaster program to survey customers at the end of every job, improve our service, train our employees based on customer feedback, and ensure that our customers are satisfied with the work we performed.
Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
At ServiceMaster Restore, we measure our success through customer satisfaction. Our service level agreements (SLAs) are monitored in real-time to determine any adjustments or corrections necessary to ensure we provide the best solutions for our customers. We consistently maintain industry-leading Net Promoter Score (NPS) ratings reflecting our unrivaled service.
Don’t just take our word for it. Visit our Consumer Affairs page to see our customer reviews.
Don’t Know What to Do Next? We Do.
- We’re ready to restore your home or business after any disaster.
- Our trained and well-equipped experts respond to your emergency needs, 24/7/365.
- With you as our priority, we say what we do and do what we say.