BURST OR LEAKING PIPE RESTORATION
WATER DAMAGE CLEAN-UP SERVICES YOU CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON
The winter months bring colder weather, and an increased chance of a costly problem - burst pipes. When temperatures plummet, water expands as it turns into ice. It can exert enough pressure to rupture a pipe wall or break apart a pipe joint. Whether made of PVC, plastic, iron, lead, or copper, pipes of any material can burst.
ServiceMaster Restore® has the experience you need if you find yourself in one of these messy situations. We are a residential restoration company that is backed by over 65 years of experience. We are experts in our industry and have seen just about everything. When you find yourself in need of burst or leaking water clean-up, don’t hesitate to give our team a call.
WHAT CAUSES BACKUPS & WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A PIPE BURSTS?
If a pipe bursts, it will spill several hundred gallons of water per hour. It can cause you thousands of dollars in damages while increasing mold risk. As soon as you realize a pipe has burst, you need to take action by calling ServiceMaster Restore.
Locations prone to freezing pipes include outside walls, under sinks, and crawl spaces. In cold or warm climates, pipes can freeze due to quick drops in temperature, poor insulation, or thermostats that are set too low.
How to prevent water pipe bursts:
- Let cold water drip from faucets served by exposed pipes during periods of extreme cold
- Open cabinets to allow heat to warm pipes
- Use spigot covers to protect exterior faucets
WHEN A PIPE BURSTS, WE’RE ON THE JOB
At ServiceMaster Restore, we know how devastating burst pipes and flooding can be. We strive to clean up the mess and get your household back to normal as quickly as possible. We are here for you 24/7 to answer your call when an emergency arises.
Our proven process:
- We identify the problem area and start the water damage repair process right away.
- We dry your home completely, including plaster walls, hardwood floors, carpets, etc.
- We’ll guide you every step of the way and always keep you up to date.