Restoration Services For Both Residential & Commercial Properties in Massachusetts
Your home is precious space, so when basements get flooded or there’s other water or fire damage, it’s always an emergency situation. Our commercial and residential restoration company is here for you 24 hours a day and always available for an immediate response. It’s our job to help you begin to restore your life and routine again.
ServiceMaster By Williams specializes in commercial restoration services. Our expertise is in helping restore churches, hotels and manufacturing or industrial facilities, but we can handle any sized restoration project. If your business has water or fire damage, make us your first call. Let us help get your business back to normal.
for expert fire, smoke, water, or mold damage restoration, give us a call at (978) 616-6130 today!
water damage restoration
Water damage caused by flooding, storm damage, or ruptured/leaking pipes requires immediate action. If the water damage is not addressed immediately and properly, the damage will become much more severe and increase the threat of mold which can create severe health hazards. Our expert water damage restoration experts have all the latest training to take prompt action, minimize the damage caused to the property, and bring it back to its pre-flooding condition.
Using the latest technology in water removal and drying techniques, we’ll take care of getting rid of the water and fixing the damage quickly. Call us when disaster strikes.
- Contingency Planning
- Emergency Mitigation Services
- Emergency Power
- Building Stabilization
- Drying/Dehumidification and Water Removal
- Antiques and Fine Art Restoration
- Sublimation Drying
We know water damage is stressful. Our water damage restoration company takes the stress out of your hands. Give us a call at (978) 616-6130 Today to get started.
Expert Mold Removal Services
If you've recently had water damage in your home, it's important to be on the lookout for mold. Mold can start growing within 24-48 hours of water exposure, so it's important to act quickly if you think you might have a problem. Here are some signs that you need a mold inspection:
- You can see mold: Mold often appears as a black, green, or white fuzzy growth on surfaces. If you can see mold, you definitely need a mold inspection to determine the extent of the problem.
- You can smell mold: Mold has a musty, earthy smell. If you notice this smell in your home, it's a good indication that you need mold removal.
- You're experiencing health problems: Mold can cause a variety of health problems, including respiratory issues, headaches, and fatigue. If you've been feeling unwell and you think mold might be to blame, a mold inspection is a good idea.
If you suspect mold in your home, don't hesitate to call our mold inspection company. We will be able to determine whether or not you have a problem and recommend the best course of action for mold removal.
Want to learn more about our mold removal or restoration services? Contact us for fire damage restoration services throughout Fitchburg, Greenfield, Leominster, Worcester and other parts of Massachusetts.