Odor Removal in Des Plaines
Smoke Odor Removal Services for Homes & businesses
Count on us to be at your side, and on your side. We have the professional products, systems and specialty equipment to remove a wide range of odors so you can breathe easy again.
Sometimes, multiple treatments are necessary during the odor removal process. That’s why we meet with you and explain all the details up front.
ODOR REMOVAL AND DEODORIZATION
Sometimes, multiple treatments are necessary during the odor removal process. That’s why we meet with you and explain all the details up front. In addition to providing step-by-step explanations throughout the process, we work closely with you to develop the best solution for you and your home.
Odors stemming from fire and smoke damage, water damage, and mold damage, sewage and biological sources are an invisible threat that can disrupt your life and your health. In particular, smoke and odor particles continue to be airborne many days after a fire has stopped. Whatever the root of the problem, our Des Plaines team provides residential odor removal services that incorporate the best professional products, systems and specialty equipment to remove a wide range of odors so you can breathe easy again.
Masking and other short cuts don’t work when your odor problem is serious or persistent. The science of identifying and eliminating odors can be a tricky thing, so give ServiceMaster Restore DCS a call, and leave the restoration to us.
Count on us to be at your side, and on your side. Call (847) 957-9746 for odor removal and de-odorization in Des Plaines today!
POSSIBLE CAUSES OF BAD ODORS IN YOUR HOME
Fire & Smoke
In the case of a house fire, smoke, soot and associated odors can linger long after the flames are extinguished. This means that while you’re trying to restore your home, you could be breathing nasty smoke particles into your lungs, in addition to dealing with the stench.
Smoke and soot residue from nearby wildfires can cause interior and exterior
damage your home, too. Wildfire smoke can easily seep into drywall, wood
and textiles, and fine, toxic soot can coat and damage a range of materials,
leading to stains, residue and permeating odors in
addition to increased health risks.
Water & Mold
Where there are pipes, there is always an opportunity for leakage, water damage and mold growth. If you live in an area prone to natural flooding disasters like hurricanes, tidal swells and tsunamis, you are also at high-risk for water damage. Without immediate remediation, floods and leaks can damage the structure, foundation and integrity of your home, cause a persistent mildew smell, and encourage the growth of pesky, sometimes dangerous mold spores.
Sewage & Biological Sources
As you can imagine, sewage emits a particularly strong odor that you definitely don’t want hanging around your home. When a sewage backup strikes, you want the bacteria-ridden waste material and its accompanying stench removed as soon as possible to prevent coming into contact with harmful pathogens.
These unsavory smells create an invisible threat with the ability to disrupt your life and negatively impact your health. At ServiceMaster Restore, we have the professional products, systems and specialty equipment to remove a wide range of odors and the contaminants that cause them so you can breathe easy again.
ODOR REMOVAL AND DEODORIZATION
- Identifying the odor source.
- Selecting the appropriate deodorization process.
- Proper cleaning of the affected area to remove odor residue.
- Final odor removal process.
We use a range of advanced deodorization tools to eliminate odor from your home:
- Air scrubbers use high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filtration to remove odorous particles from the air, enhancing the efficiency of cleaning and clearing the air for safe breathing.
- Thermal fogging neutralizes odor, using a strong deodorizer that penetrates everywhere the smoke traveled.
- Ozone is an oxidizing agent produced by a portable ozone generator.
- OdorKlenz® technology contains a natural, effective deodorizing process that removes odors and air particulates using OdorKlenz-Air® cartridges in traditional air scrubbers.
- Hydroxyl Generators use hydroxyl radicals to eliminate odor from the surrounding areas.
- OdorKlenz and OdorKlenz-Air are registered trademarks of NanoScale Corporation.
SERVICEMASTER RESTORE DCS ODORS REMOVAL & DEODORIZATION SERVICES
Sometimes, multiple treatments are necessary during the odor removal process. That’s why we meet with you and explain all the details of our smoke damage cleaning service up front. In addition to providing step-by-step explanations throughout the process, we work closely with you to develop the best solution for you and your home
- We provide general safety and health evaluations
- We are equipped to ensure a sanitary removal of hazardous materials
- We can establish containment to preserve and prevent cross-contamination
- We have the technology required to effectively clean and deodorize affected contents
Call us today at (847) 957-9746 for smoke odor removal services in Des Plaines.