RESIDENTIAL SEWAGE BACKUP CLEANING SERVICES
Experiencing a sewage backup or overflow is more than damaging to your home. It can be dangerous to your health. Whether it’s a sewer backup from a breakdown in a neighborhood sewer system or water runoff from a storm, we respond with the right tools, expert training and techniques to remove the hazards and water from your home and repair the damages.
WHAT CAUSES BACKUPS?
Blockages are often cause by:
- Soil settlement
- Misaligned joints
- Root infiltration
- Pipe collapses
- Grease buildup
- Items flushed down a drain
Remember, it could look perfectly fine, but germs are invisible. Make sure the job is done right with the experts from ServiceMaster Restore.
THE SERVICEMASTER RESTORE SEWER BACKUP CLEANING PROCESS:
- Specialized removal of sewage & water to help eliminate parasites, bacteria & viruses.
- Removal of contaminated furnishings, carpet & flooring, & when necessary, other surfaces that have been exposed to potential contamination.
- Use of industry-leading equipment, including professional-grade air movers to ventilate & dry the area.
- Cleaning & sanitizing of the area to prevent the spread of microbes that may cause disease or sickness, & when necessary, treatment of the area to help prevent future mold & mildew growth.
- Ongoing guidance & support, backed by 65+ years of industry leadership.
Content From: ServiceMaster Restore
We are here to help in all situations large or small; we will help guide you through the process of what we need to do to help get your life back to what it was prior to disaster happening. Working with insurance companies is something we do on a regular basis; using industry standard language and pricing. In the case of a sewer backup or drain overflow, not all policies have this added coverage added to it automatically. We suggest you talk with your agent about this to help protect you from a potentially costly and potentially hazardous disaster bill.