WATER DAMAGE RESTORATIONWater clean up is an emergency business and residential properties, which is why the water damage restoration technicians at ServiceMaster of Cobb are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Using advanced products, procedures, and equipment, we assure expert mitigation with our six-step process that minimizes damage to property and furnishings.
- Inspection and assessment. An intensive surface and penetrative inspection process identifies the severity of the water damage and enables us to lay out an effective remediation plan.
- Water removal. Remove all standing water from the structure.
- Anti-microbial application. Apply carefully selected, professional-grade chemicals that inhibit the growth of mold and mildew.
- Drying with air movement. Utilize high-powered blowers and dryers to wick moisture from materials at rates that maximize the ability to restore all possessions and materials, including the substructure.
- Drying with dehumidification. Professional-grade dehumidifiers eliminate moisture in the air.
- Monitor drying. During our daily monitoring process, we leverage moisture probes and IICRC-developed charts to assess progress and depth of remaining moisture to complete the mitigation process in the ideal time frame.
WHY CHOOSE SERVICEMASTER OF COBB?
- ServiceMaster of Cobb began serving Cobb County since 1996, serving customers for 23 years in Georgia, providing our expertise and commitment to excellence can help you get your life back on track.
- Use the proven ServiceMaster Restore® equipment, processes and products. Meet or exceed the ServiceMaster Restore® requirements for General Liability Insurance and Worker’s Compensation Insurance.
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, our highly-trained disaster restoration specialists, (water damage restoration technician and applied structural drying technician) are among the very best in water damage recovery.
- In addition to our Institute of Inspection and Restoration Certification (IICRC), we have earned the distinction of Quality Restoration Vendor (QRV), which allows us to participate in special insurance company vendor programs.
- ServiceMaster Cleaning and Restoration is one of the largest disaster restoration franchises in the country excellent in customer service and customer satisfaction. We have the staff and equipment necessary to respond quickly, whatever the cause of your emergency.
- Our Project Managers are skilled at evaluating a loss, identifying the most effective equipment and calculating a completion timeline. From there, our Technicians implement the latest technologies to ensure a quality restoration.