Commercial Cleaning & Floor Care
Tile continues to be one of the most popular flooring materials used in commercial facilities. Because it's both durable and attractive, tile is ideal for high traffic areas such as entryways, lobbies/reception areas, hallways, restrooms, kitchens and break rooms. Unfortunately, high traffic gradually dulls the floors, and the grout becomes dark and unattractive with deeply embedded soils and dirt. And regular mopping doesn’t seem to help. That’s because grout is porous and absorbs the dirt and debris on it. Mopping only removes surface soil and not the embedded dirt that causes the grout to be unattractive.
Tile and grout in the busiest areas of your facility can benefit from professional cleaning and the commercial grout sealer service offered by ServiceMaster Clean®. Deep cleaning tile and grout in high traffic areas eliminates dirt, grime, stains, bacteria and mold that can affect indoor air quality and the health of employees, customers and guests. Our trained ServiceMaster Clean® teams not only provide a top quality tile and grout cleaning, but also a professional grout sealer service to help protect and extend the life of your flooring.
ServiceMaster Clean® tile and grout experts use specialized, high-powered equipment to remove and extract the dirt and soil deep within, restoring your floors appearance to like-new condition. Our research and development team works to ensure that we are using state-of-the-art products and processes to restore your tile and grout. Beyond just improving the appearance of tile and grout, professional cleaning by ServiceMaster Clean has several benefits.
The benefits to our professional tile and grout cleaning services include:
- It can help extend the life of floors by removing debris that can weaken the tiles
- It helps you avoid the expense and business interruption of completely replacing tile floors
- We clean ceramic, porcelain, limestone and travertine tile and specialize in offices, lobbies, restrooms, kitchens, hallways and other tiled areas of a commercial property
- Our sealing product helps maintain the cleaned grout for months and allows your maintenance cleaning to be more effective
Cleaning grout in high traffic areas often is not enough to maintain that fresh look that makes the room or space feel clean and welcoming. Following up with a grout sealer can really make a difference. Once we've thoroughly cleaned your tile and grout, our ServiceMaster Clean® sealing service provides a layer of protection to help keep the grout cleaner for a longer period. Sealing grout in high traffic areas can reduce significantly the grime that causes both grout and tile to look dingy and unattractive. Grout sealer also allows for more effective regular tile/grout cleaning and can help prevent long-term damage. Broken grout puts tiles at risk for breakage. With professionally sealed grout lines, there's a reduced risk for staining, chipping and crumbling. Look to the professional grout sealing service from ServiceMaster Clean® to preserve and protect your tile flooring.
What to expect with our service:
- Step 1: A technician will conduct a preliminary inspection of your tiled areas to determine the best cleaning method and identify heavily soiled and high-traffic areas.
- Step 2: Spots and stains will be pre-sprayed using state-of-the-art cleaning products.
- Step 3: The technician uses shielded high-pressure cleaning and extraction to remove dirt and ground-in soil. This cleaning method also provides a clean-water rinse and extracts excess water.
- Step 4: Care is taken to clean near all corners and baseboards.
- Step 5: All tiled areas are thoroughly dried.
- Step 6: The technician seals all grout lines to preserve cleanliness and prevent long-term damage. (This service is optional.)
For a 300 square-foot area, cleaning generally takes 60 to 90 minutes. If you choose to have the grout sealed, we recommend waiting 24 hours after rinsing to apply sealer so the sealer will adhere properly. Grout sealing itself takes two to three hours. Time varies based on tile size, the amount of soil in the grout and room configuration.
To properly maintain your tile floors, vacuum or sweep and mop them regularly, as well as spot clean when needed. To keep your floors looking their best, we recommend a professional cleaning every year, depending on the amount of traffic, soil and regular floor maintenance.
ServiceMaster Clean has been providing an unparalleled level of clean for more than 60 years. Whatever your industry–healthcare, education, government, hospitality, property management, manufacturing and more–ServiceMaster Recovery By Close can improve your business environment. We’re committed to your satisfaction.
Please complete the form to the right for additional information on our tile and grout cleaning services for businesses. To schedule an appointment, call ServiceMaster Recovery By Close at (585) 699-1261. Our team will work with you to schedule a time convenient for your business