Commercial Carpet Drying and Cleaning Services
Water damage can cause serious issues for your commercial property. Our team at ServiceMaster by Singeroffers professional carpet drying and cleaning services for commercial business and commercial property owners in Baltimore, Washington, D.C., Wilmington, and the surrounding areas. Our experts know that wet carpet left untreated can cause a number of issues including mold and mildewin your commercial space. To help combat this we offer 24/7 emergency carpet drying and cleaning services.
We have years of experience working with commercial businesses to help them get their property back to pre-loss conditions. Our full-service restoration services help us ensure quality services and fair pricing for your restoration. In addition to this our team has years of experience working with insurance carriers on carpet drying and cleaning jobs. We can help you navigate the small details while also helping your get your business back to running condition.
Our Commercial Carpet Drying and Cleaning Services
Contact Us for Commercial Carpet Drying and Cleaning Services
- We are active community members dedicated to doing the right thing for you and your business.
- Our team moves quickly to minimize the impact of water damage on your property.
- We can help you prepare a customized plan to bring your business back to pre-loss condition.
Regardless of how extensive the water damage is to your carpet; you will receive immediate attention and exceptional carpet drying and cleaning services. Our team will help to protect and restore your commercial property to ensure that more severe damage, like mold and mildew, does not occur. Contact us immediately or call 1-855-574-6473 to ask about our commercial carpet drying and cleaning services.
Find Out More About Our Proprietary Disaster Preparation Program
To be able to effectively implement a customizable comprehensive water damage restoration solution for you and your organization, we need to work together to plan for the possibility of future flooding or severe storms.
This would include onboarding your company’s unique needs and property specifications.
There are many important questions to consider prior to the event of water damage:
- What do your insurance policies (there may be multiple relevant policies) cover?
- What is your deductible on each policy? Will you be paying out pocket?
- Where can our team park to minimize business operations?
- Do you want trucks with our company name and logo showing up at your property?
- What structures, systems, and materials are we allowed (and not allowed) to work on?
- Who should we first talk to upon arrival at your facilities or building (this may vary depending on the time)?
- What authority does this person have to make financial decisions for the company?
- and many more…
Please reach out to us prior to a loss, or needing our restoration services, so that we can help prepare you for a water damage and save you money when it does happen. Find out more about our proprietary Disaster Preparation Program to see how you and your organization can minimize a future loss’s impact on your operation.