Water Extraction in Los Angeles, CA
For emergency water extraction services in the Los Angeles, CA area
contact ServiceMaster EMT
Whether it’s the result of a natural disaster or an internal plumbing issue, water damage is a stressful and overwhelming situation to deal with. However, it’s crucial that you call for help immediately. Porous building materials will continue to absorb moisture and standing water can lead to mold growth and rotting. With these added issues, it’s more difficult for restoration professionals to fix the water damage.
Water Extraction Los Angeles
Our teams have the necessary knowledge, certification, and experience to conduct water extraction restoration services. To perform these services, we use the industry’s best water extraction equipment. We can also speed up the drying time with our high performing commercial water drying equipment. We understand the importance of returning to your home or business promptly, which is why our work is fully guaranteed. If you are in need of water extraction services, give us a call now.
Our water extraction services include water damage assessments and restoration. Call (562) 306-0577 to make an appointment for water extraction restoration services in Los Angeles, CA.
Water Damage Risks
No matter the source of the water, we are able to provide complete water extraction services that include cleaning and repairs. If unaddressed, water damage can result in serious structural damage in the following ways:
- Mold, mildew, and rot: Within 24 hours, rot can occur in the aftermath of water damage and in the presence of standing water. This issue will lead to other problems, including structural damage and health concerns.
- Weakened structural integrity: Ceilings, walls, floors, and building supports are immediately affected by the presence of standing water. It can cause personal risk, property loss, and/or eventual collapse of the structure.
- Greater chance for electrical fire: Water can access electrical wiring in appliances and walls, which can result in an electrical fire if untreated.
- Insects and pests: Mosquitoes, midges, and other insects and pests nest in standing water. With unattended standing water present, these insects and pests will get comfortable. Soon enough, you may discover an infestation in your home or business.
Water Extraction Process
Our water extraction professionals have the necessary equipment and knowledge to conduct these services. To begin, we determine, locate, and address the water source. Standing water and excess moisture are extracted using fast drying equipment to decrease the potential for additional water damage. If your home or business has experienced mold growth as a result of the water damage, then we can address that problem through our mold remediation services.
Water Extraction Services
At ServiceMaster EMT, we are experts on water extraction and water mitigation services, having provided those services for more than two decades. We take pride in our reputation as a company who provides quality services in a quick manner. We employ talented professional technicians who do well with finding effective, unique solutions for your water damage concerns. Additionally, we are a great choice for water restoration services, because our inventory of commercial water drying equipment is the best available.
When working with our restoration professionals, our credentials include the following:
- We are a privately-owned company.
- Our restoration professionals use IICRC-certified restoration techniques and have numerous certifications.
- Our staff consists of professional employees.
- We have the industry’s best technology and equipment and use it to effectively diagnose, address, clean, clear, and repair your restoration, remediation, and recovery needs.
- Our staff is experienced, having provided services throughout California, Nevada, and Arizona while also building lasting business relationships.
Our services are catered to the following industries:
- Government buildings
- Medical facilities
- Educational facilities
- Residential homes and buildings
- Commercial properties
- Industrial buildings and structures
- Offshore/maritime structures
Water Extraction Professionals
ServiceMaster EMT offers fast, efficient water extraction restoration services to properties in need in Los Angeles, CA. We can also provide complete commercial and residential restoration services to address damage incurred by floods, fires, natural disasters, and other incidents. If you’re dealing with water damage, time is crucial, so don’t wait to call us.
Immediately call (562) 306-0577 for 24/7 water extraction restoration services if your residential or commercial property has suffered water damage.
Related Water Damage Services: