Water Damage Restoration in Las Vegas, NV
Repairing and Restoring Water Damage in Henderson
Water is incredibly damaging to the structure of a building because common building materials often absorb the water and weaken as a result. Excess moisture triggers mold growth and if left unattended, water and mold can both spread throughout the building. Water damage can originate from weather conditions like floods and heavy rain or internal damage like burst pipes and plumbing leaks. No matter the source, water damage should be addressed right away because ignoring it can result in mold growth and serious structural damage.
ServiceMaster EMT offers water damage restoration services for homes and businesses in Las Vegas and Henderson. Our professionals use advanced drying and extraction equipment to remove all excess moisture and standing water from your property. We will then restore all materials and items damaged by water to their original state.
Water Damage in Henderson
Water damage can easily spread throughout the property by being absorbed by porous furnishings and materials like drywall, flooring, wood, carpeting, installation, and furniture upholstery. Water-damaged building materials will weaken the structure of the building and increase the risk for mold growth. Water damage must be dealt with quickly to prevent these problems from causing permanent damage to the property.
Contact ServiceMaster EMT at (702) 842-2262 for emergency water damage restoration services in Las Vegas, NV.
Water Damage Restoration Las Vegas, NV
If your property has water damage in Henderson or Las Vegas, DO:
- Contact ServiceMaster EMT for emergency water damage restoration services
- Blot and mop water until dry
- Remove area rugs and other temporary floor coverings
- Keep all draperies off the floor
- Remove water from wet furniture and prop up cushions
- Put valuable belongings elsewhere to keep safe
- Pack water-damaged books together on a bookshelf
- Open all windows and doors
If your property has water damage, DO NOT:
- Enter a room with standing water if the power is on
- Vacuum the water
- Remove carpeting and other permanent flooring
- Use electronics on a wet floor
- Attempt to clean mold yourself
Water Damage Restoration Process
Our professionals have the proper training and equipment to handle a water damage job of any size. We will use advanced dehumidification and water extraction equipment to remove excess moisture and standing water from your property. During the water damage mitigation process, our technicians will:
- Remove standing water
- Dehumidify and dry affected materials and furnishings
- Clean and restore affected surfaces and areas
- Clean carpeting, rugs, and upholstery
- Dry and restore important documents, pictures, and other valuables
- Restore electronic equipment
- Mold removal
Need professional water damage restoration services in Las Vegas NV? Contact ServiceMaster EMT at (702) 842-2262 or contact our experts online!
Related Water Damage Restoration Services:
Water Damage Restoration Riverside, CA
Water Damage Restoration Henderson, NV
Water Damage Restoration Los Angeles, CA
Water Damage Restoration Orange County, CA
Dehumidification Los Angeles, CA
Sewage Cleanup Los Angeles, CA