Sewage Cleanup in Los Angeles, CA
Emergency sewage cleanup services in the Los Angeles, CA area
When a property’s structure has sustained water damage, it must be addressed immediately. But this is even more so the case when the damage concerns sewage water. This is because the contaminated water contains hazardous bacteria and pathogens, making the damage and potential for health issues worse.
ServiceMaster EMT is available on a 24/7 basis to provide emergency sewage cleanup services to affected homes and businesses in Los Angeles, CA. Our team of restoration contractors, who are IICRC-certified and HIPAA-compliant, are qualified to conduct restoration work on your property. With our help, your property will be restored to its previous condition in an efficient and effective manner.
The Effects of Sewage Backups
Not only is sewage a mess, but in a short time, it can also cause serious damage. Porous materials, such as drywall and wood, will absorb the excess water and moisture, becoming quickly soiled in the process.
The health problems that sewage can cause should not be ignored. Its presence threatens the health and safety of anyone in your home or business, because it will spread its bacteria and pathogens throughout the property. If exposed, people can suffer from numerous illnesses and infections.
Sewage Cleanup Los Angeles, CA
For over 20 years, ServiceMaster EMT’s professional technicians have provided sewage cleaning services. Over the course of that time, our staff has perfected our cleaning techniques. We efficiently and effectively eliminate sewage materials from the affected property, clear out damaged porous materials, and clean hard surfaces that are salvageable.
Furthermore, our experienced professionals are properly trained to use all kinds of equipment. This includes professional cleaners that thoroughly clean sewage and personal protective equipment (PPE) that provides safety while on the job.
The following procedures are included within the sewage cleanup services we provide:
- Emergency Response: Available 24/7, our professionals will help with your sewage cleaning emergency no matter the time of day.
- Debris Removal: We begin with an initial inspection to determine the extent of the damage and the scope of the project. During our inspection, we will remove all sewage contaminants, soiled building materials and belongings, and any biohazard materials.
- Disinfection: Once all hazards have been removed from your property, we proceed by disinfecting affected areas with powerful cleaning products. These will get rid of any bacteria and pathogens that remain.
- Odor Removal: Using advanced technology, our professional technicians will eliminate any lingering odors that the sewage produced.
- Insurance Claim Help: If you filed an insurance claim for this damage, then we can help. Our staff will work with your insurance provider throughout the claims process, making things a little easier and less stressful for you.
If you find there’s a sewage backup in your property, it’s a stressful situation to deal with. But ServiceMaster EMT can help. Our staff is available on a 24/7 basis to respond to these kinds of emergencies and clean and restore your home or business, bringing it back to its previous condition.
Emergency Response in Los Angeles, CA
If you are in need of emergency sewage cleaning in Los Angeles, CA, call (562) 306-0577 for help from ServiceMaster EMT’s 24/7 services.
Water Damage Restoration Las Vegas, NV
Water Damage Restoration Riverside, CA
Water Damage Restoration Henderson, NV
Water Damage Restoration Orange County, CA
Water Mitigation Los Angeles, CA
Sewage Cleanup Los Angeles, CA