RESIDENTIAL AIR DUCT CLEANING SERVICES IN Wichita
Dirty Air Ducts and Vents are one of many places that trap dirt and dust in your home. Most pollutants that enter the home both from outdoor and indoor activities such as cooking, smoking can cause additional contamination in the Air Ducts in a home. Part of having a healthy and clean home is having clean air ducts. If your vents and air ducts look dirty, they probably are ready for cleaning.
WHAT IS AIR DUCT CLEANING?
Simply, Air Duct Cleaning is the process of cleaning the Ducts that provide fresh air through your HVAC system. It includes the deep cleaning of the return air and trunk lines. The Air Duct systems are the branches to the HVAC system in your home. Sub:BusinessName} uses one of the most advanced Air Duct Cleaning Systems available in the cleaning industry. The system consists of a large 3 stages HEPA filtered with dual motor and blower assembly vacuum capable of moving 5000 CFM Free Air. This is assisted by with the "Viper Clean Sweep System" including the "Whip and Blast" and / or "Rotary Brush Cable System".
Why Clean Air Ducts in your home?
- Air duct systems accumulate dust and dirt that settle. They need periodic cleaning.
- Should you ever experience of an unfortunate Fire, Smoke or in some cases Water Damage in your home, cleaning your Air Ducts is very highly recommended.
- Air Ducts can get insect infestations or occasionally rodents, etc., when unused; therefore a thorough cleaning is necessary.
What does ServiceMaster by Best Air Duct Cleaning in Wichita provide?
- Knowledgeable, trained & courteous professional cleaning technicians.
- Excellent service for a fair price with up front pricing, no high pressure sales.
- A complete walkthrough with you and a visual inspection of your Air Duct System.
- A thorough cleaning of the Air Ducts.
- Cleaner offices and business.
- Cleaner environment.
- Clean (no perfumed) smells in the office and building.
For your home, how often should you clean your air duct systems?
The frequency of cleaning air ducts in your home is dependent on many factors. It certainly depends on your preferences as a home owner. Some things you may wish to consider are: (among other things, but not limited to), are there any pets or smoker in the home, then more frequently. Clean air ducts after remodeling. Certainly clean after smoke damage, fire damage, water damage or mold contamination. If your vents appear dirty then you need to clean your vents.
The time it will take to clean depends on various factors listed here, (but certainly not limited to them):
- The number of systems and the number of ducts and vents.
- The extent of the debris and the level of contamination is in the air ducts.
- The ease of accessibility of the air ducts and vents.
Please call our office at (316) 669-5057 and our friendly office staff will assist you.
Occasionally additional time is required to perform a thorough cleaning or when units are installed in crawl spaces or attics. Should there be a need for additional charges due to additional time necessary to perform a thorough cleaning, we will inform you upfront.