RESIDENTIAL HARDWOOD FLOOR CLEANING
Apart from ceramic or stone tile, Hardwood flooring is one of the most durable flooring materials found in a home. Hardwood flooring comes in a variety of styles, textures and materials. It adds a certain class to a room. Hardwood flooring is a growing option in many new construction and remodel projects.
What can I do to keep my hardwood flooring clean and well maintained?
- Have entry door mats.
- Sweeping or vacuuming larger debris items.
- Spills happen, wipe them up quickly.
- Have pets? Trim nails to prevent scratches.
- Use floor protector pads on all furniture items.
- Use rugs and runners where ever possible without creating trip hazards.
- Dust mopping with a micro-fiber flat mop produces excellent results
- Protect the hardwood flooring from direct sunlight where possible.
Why should your hardwood flooring be professionally cleaned by ServiceMaster by Best?
- Over time the texture of the wood will trap soil that regular cleaning and maintenance will not remove.
- Professional hardwood floor cleaning will rejuvenate the "new carpet look" of your flooring.
- With the use of specialized equipment, hardwood floor cleaning professionals are able to remove more soiling than regular vacuuming would by itself.
- You will love the way your cleaned floor look once it is cleaned by ServiceMaster.
What is our process?
- Protect and move furniture as necessary.
- Inspect and identify the needs of your flooring.
- Apply cleaning solution.
- Machine scrub and clean floor
- Wipe up and speed dry any moisture.
- Inspect, identify and test as necessary
- Add On Services: Apply rejuvenator, move furniture etc.
- Ensure your complete satisfaction.
How long before you can walk on the cleaned floor?
The floor is ready to walk on as soon as we have finished cleaning it. If the rejuvenator is applied, based on humidity and temperature among other environmental conditions, it may take a little longer. Good air flow with fans can speed-up the drying process significantly. Curing time after the application of the rejuvenator may take longer based on the conditions of the floor.