Residential Flooded Basement & Water Removal Clean-Up in Wichita
Quickly & Carefully Helping You Get Back to Normal
Flooded basements can occur with cracks in the foundation, sump-pump failures, or massive amounts of outside water pouring into your basement. This water is typically unsanitary and categorized as class 3 water. This means there is a specific process to handling the clean-up. ServiceMaster by Best has a team licensed, bonded and insured technicians who know how to properly extract and clean these areas.
Basements are the lowest point in a home and tend to flood first during any kind of water emergency. When the unexpected happens, ServiceMaster Restore® onsite within 2-4 hours to restore your home as quickly as possible. With rapid response, your floors, walls, and personal property can often be restored. Water intrusions can occur in basements from sources inside and outside the structure.
Excessive rain or snowmelt can oversaturate the ground, resulting in hydrostatic pressure. Hydrostatic pressure occurs when moisture outside of the basement or foundational wall exceeds the pressure inside. Water will naturally seek the lower pressure, resulting in foundational leaks and even cracks.
Getting You Back to Normal
Our flooded basement and water removal services in Wichita will get you back to normal as quickly as possible while never sacrificing quality work. We understand that this is a stressful time in your life and we will communicate with you throughout every step of the process.
Here’s how we get your home back to normal:
- We use proprietary products developed exclusively for ServiceMaster Restore.
- We remove the water quickly and efficiently—before the water starts to cause structural damage and secondary water problems.
- We bring in dehumidifiers that work to remove the moisture and start moving the air to help to dry out the basement.
- Once the water and the moisture are completely removed, we will clean, sanitize, and treat the area with an antimicrobial agent to make sure that mold does not form.
- We work with you through every step of the process and often work with your insurance company to get your claims processed as quickly as possible.
Let Us Take the Stress Off Your Shoulders
A flooded basement is not only one of the most destructive events your home can experience - it’s also one of the most emotionally stressful events you may ever go through. Our Wichita team of trained, caring, and professional water-damage technicians are here for you and your family. We’ll guide you through the process and do everything as quickly and efficiently as possible in order to get your home and life back to normal.
ServiceMaster Restore is backed by 65+ years of experience, is the go-to advisor in our industry, and has been ranked #1 by customers among all national providers. We are more than an average home restoration company – we are your partner in putting the pieces back together so that you can quickly get back to normal.