Fire damage can be devastating for homeowners. ServiceMaster Clean in a Wink cleans and returns homes to a pre-loss condition using state-of-the-art equipment, advanced techniques, and Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) protocols.
At ServiceMaster Clean in a Wink, our fire restoration process is thorough and proven. It includes:
- Inspecting the structural integrity of the building for safety
- Identifying the source to determine the type of fire that occurred
- Evaluating all areas that suffered water damage as a result of fire suppression efforts
- Remediating water damage (if any)
- Evaluating sensitive materials that may be damaged from smoke and soot particles
- Removing contents from the building, including:
- Collecting immediate items you may need to operate your business remotely
- Securing removal, storage, and cleaning of sensitive files and data storage devices
- Packing out the remaining contents for cleaning and storage
- Performing structural restoration, including:
- Removing of any charred contents that may seal in smoke, such as insulation and burned wood
- Evaluating carpets and floor coverings that may need to be removed
- Treating affected surfaces for smoke odors and sealing to keep any leftover odors from leaking back into the building
- Cleaning, eliminating odors, and deodorizing surfaces
- Returning items to the original location and helping to restore your normal operations.
For more information about fire damage clean-up or disaster restoration services, contact us.