Damage Restoration Services to Help You Get Back to Normal
Since ServiceMaster Professional Services first opened its doors over 40 years ago, it has grown into the reliable, high quality, dependable disaster restoration and cleaning company many have come to know and trust. Our services include water damage cleanup, fire restoration, mold remediation and residential carpet/upholstery cleaning. The certified team at our ServiceMaster Bemidji office can and will assist any of your cleaning needs. With the capability to serve 32 counties in Minnesota, and offices in several locations around the state, we are able to serve the needs of our customers when disaster strikes at the most inopportune of times.
We were named the “Best ServiceMaster Restore” franchise in America in 2019!
What Makes us Successful?
- We are experienced. We understand that disasters are a time of uncertainty. Since we’ve experienced it all before, we’re proud to help guide our customers through these unsettling times, providing support and guidance from beginning to end, to help customers navigate the solution that’s right for them.
- We are genuine. We provide the care, understanding and integrity our customers deserve.
- We are the leader. In fact, we wrote the playbook, continually set the industry standards and know how to do it best.
- We are committed. We have an unwavering commitment to work with our customers throughout the process, do what we say we’ll do and follow up to ensure satisfaction.
- We are accessible. We’re available 24/7 every day of the year to help our customers through the worst. Our phone lines are always open to help ease any confusion and provide understanding throughout every step of the process.
“At ServiceMaster Restore, our commitment is to our customers. We believe that cleaning is not a commodity but an opportunity to provide remarkable service. That’s why we focus on mastering the basics and consistent service delivery as foundational to our business. We partner with our customers to understand their unique needs and continuously monitor the overall condition of their facilities. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond all expectations.”