Water Damage Restoration Services in Bemidji
Dependable Restoration Services for Homeowners
Whether you experience water damage due to an overflowing sump pump, a natural weather disaster, or a leaky pipe that went unnoticed, the aftermath can leave you confused and stressed. Tackling the issue as quickly as possible is key to ensuring your home doesn’t sustain irreparable damage.
Our team at ServiceMaster Professional Services is backed by a national brand with over 65 years of restoration expertise. This means you get the resources of a veteran brand with the care and attention of a local company. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, providing affordable, effective, and detailed water damage restoration services for homeowners in and around Bemidji.
Our residential and commercial restoration technicians are experienced in water mitigation techniques, ensuring your home is cleaned up and protected against future water damage.
We can help with a range of water damage restoration services that include:
- Securing your property
- Cleaning up contaminated water and sewage backup
- Salvaging furniture upholstery and carpets
- Drying and dehumidification solutions
- Assisting with burst or leaky pipes
Additionally, we can work with your insurance provider to help get the damage repaired and cleaned up in no time.
To get a hold of our restoration services pros 24/7, call (218) 396-2439.
Tips to Stay Safe During Water Damage Restoration
Your home is important but not as important as the safety of you and your loved ones. We never want you to be hurt while trying to salvage your personal belongings. So to help mitigate potential injury, we’ve compiled a list of tips to follow during the water damage restoration process.
Keep yourself safe by:
- Not using a household vacuum to remove standing water
- Turning off the electricity before you start removing your possessions
- Checking for mold or mildew and avoiding those areas to reduce contamination
- Avoiding rooms that have standing water and exposed wiring
- Using a mop or shop vac to clean up the water immediately
- Avoiding rooms with grey or black water, as dark-colored water, indicating that bacteria is present
- Removing porous items such as rugs and other textiles from the space
While we can deliver these kinds of exceptional offerings to our residential customers, our commercial customers can also expect solutions that help them get their businesses back up and running quickly. Our commercial pre-loss planning is just one of the services businesses owners can take advantage of with ServiceMaster Professional Services.