All Upcoming Events
Guide to Earning Credits
Download the CE Classes Schedule Here
Agents and Adjustors are saying:
- - Excellent presentation.
- - Your CE Classes are more interesting than any I have taken over the years. Good job!
- - Excellent information, learned a lot, very organized.
- - Interesting info presented in a variety of methods. Small class size makes it comfortable to ask questions.
- - Good information. Quality research.
- - Very informative. I will attend more classes from ServiceMaster.
CONTINUING EDUCATION CLASSES
- August 9, 2022 9:00am - 12:00 pm
Packout Claims: It's Just Stuff, but...
- August 10, 2022 9:00am - 12:00 pm
Biohazard Claims: Not for the faint of heart.
- August 11, 2022 9:00am - 12:00 pm
Claims: What happens next.
- September 13, 2022 9:00am - 12:00 pm
Water Claims: Here we go again.
- September 15, 2022 9:00am - 12:00 pm
Fire Claims: A hot mess.
- October 11, 2022 9:00am - 12:00 pm
Ethics: 8 Ways to Get There
- October 12, 2022 9:00am - 12:00 pm
Mold Claims: Who is going to pay?
- October 13, 2022 9:00am - 12:00 pm
A History of Claims: What is the same, what is different?
In person ce class in waite park, mn - morning session
October 18, 2022 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
WATER CLAIMS: HERE WE GO AGAIN -Register Here
In person ce class in waite park, mn - afternoon session
October 18, 2022 12:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Biohazard CLAIMS: not for the faint of heart -Register Here
- November 15, 2022 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Hoarding Claims: A tough negotiation
- November 16, 2022 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
After the Fire
- December 13, 2022 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Tips for Managing Claims: Exploring the best ways to handle property claims.
- December 14, 2022 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Bio-hazard Claims: Not for the faint of heart