Commercial Water Damage Restoration in St. Cloud
Professional Water remediation & water cleanup
Experiencing commercial water damage on your property can be an overwhelming experience as it can force businesses to close up shop and even risk the health of employees, clients, and customers.
At ServiceMaster Professional Services- St. Cloud, our commercial water damage restoration team is here to help ease the burden of your stress as we strive to bring you fast recovery times, so you can get your business up and running quickly and safely.
Water damage restoration is not an easy task. The commercial water damage cleanup professionals at ServiceMaster Professional Services use advanced products, procedures, and equipment. That way they can assure the highest level of cleaning performance and protection for property and furnishings.
Our highly trained experts are always on standby 24/7, day and night to provide commercial water damage restoration services, so do not hesitate to contact us if you experience any water damage from rains or flooding.
If you've experienced water damages on your commercial property, dial (320) 208-9569 or contact us online today!
Water Damage Do's & Don'ts
What to do after water damage
- Damage from water and bacteria growth can begin within hours. Call us for professional help.
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Remove wet area rugs or other floor coverings.
- Lift draperies off the floor, loop through a coat hanger, and place the hanger on the drapery rod.
- Wipe furniture, prop wet furniture cushions for even drying, and place aluminum foil under furniture legs.
- Move photos, paintings, and art objects to a safe, dry location.
- Do not remove books from shelves. Rather, pack them tightly to prevent warping of pages until we can begin this specialized drying.
- Open drawers, closet, and cabinet doors to enhance drying.
What NOT to do after water damage
- Do not enter a room with standing water until electricity has been turned off.
- Do not use a regular household vacuum to remove water.
- Do not lift tacked-down carpet without our professional help.
- Do not use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or flooring.
- Do not disturb visible mold.
Emergency Water Damage Restoration
At ServiceMaster Professional Services- St. Cloud, we understand that water damage, flooding, and any other damages can occur at any moment's notice, which is why our team is available 24/7 to provide emergency water damage restoration services and ensure your property is restored as soon as possible.
ServiceMaster Professional Services is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Our quick response reduces your suffering and saves money. Water damage claims increase substantially if prompt action is not taken to contain the damage to a commercial property.
Don't wait until it's too late; call us as soon as you experience water damage and rest easy knowing emergency repairs are being taken care of.
Flood Damage Restoration Process
Flood damage can be extensive and hard to treat. Disasters like floods are difficult to predict, and unless preventive measures are put in place beforehand, the effects of flood waters can penetrate into every corner of a home or business and cause considerable damage.
Our flood damage restoration team is equipped with all the necessary tools and knowledge to assess flood-damaged structures and safely dry out the affected areas so that long-term problems do not appear further down the line.
With our assistance, you can be sure that flood damage is effectively mitigated, allowing you to get back on your feet as quickly as possible.
The flood cleanup process unfolds in six steps:
- Inspection and assessment
- Water removal
- Drying: air movement
- Drying: dehumidifying
- Drying: monitoring
- Anti-microbial application
Our services also include fire damage restoration for commercial buildings.
for commercial flood cleanup and water damage restoration in St. Cloud, CALL (320) 208-9569 or contact us online!