Commercial Water Damage Restoration in St. Cloud
Water damage restoration is not an easy task. The commercial water damage cleanup professionals at ServiceMaster Professional Services use advanced products, procedures, and equipment. That way they can assure the highest level of cleaning performance and protection for property and furnishings.
What to do after water damage
- Damage from water and bacteria growth can begin within hours. Call us for professional help.
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Remove wet area rugs or other floor coverings.
- Lift draperies off the floor, loop through a coat hanger, and place the hanger on the drapery rod.
- Wipe furniture, prop wet furniture cushions for even drying, and place aluminum foil under furniture legs.
- Move photos, paintings, and art objects to a safe, dry location.
- Do not remove books from shelves. Rather, pack them tightly to prevent warping of pages until we can begin this specialized drying.
- Open drawers, closet, and cabinet doors to enhance drying.
What NOT to do after water damage
- Do not enter a room with standing water until electricity has been turned off.
- Do not use a regular household vacuum to remove water.
- Do not lift tacked-down carpet without our professional help.
- Do not use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or flooring.
- Do not disturb visible mold.
Act fast on water damage inside your commercial building
Water damage is an emergency. That is why ServiceMaster Professional Services is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Our quick response reduces your suffering and saves money. Water damage claims increase substantially if prompt action is not taken to contain the damage to a commercial property.
The flood cleanup process unfolds in six steps:
- Inspection and assessment
- Water removal
- Drying: air movement
- Drying: dehumidifying
- Drying: monitoring
- Anti-microbial application
Our services also include fire damage restoration for commercial buildings.
Call (320) 208-9569 for commercial flood cleanup and water damage restoration in St. Cloud.