Commercial Pre-Loss Planning Services in Springfield, MO
Protect Your Tomorrow with a Business Continuity Plan & Team of Professionals
Running a business often involves thinking ahead and planning for the future. But what about planning for the worst? ServiceMaster DSI knows that no business owner likes to think about the possibility of a fire, flood, or other unforeseen disasters. However, Federal Emergency Management Agency statistics show that as many as 25% of businesses fail to reopen after a disaster.
We offer commercial pre-loss planning services in Springfield to ensure you can reopen sooner after property damage and minimize your loss in the process. Our team of commercial restoration professionals will assess your current protection measures and guide you through the steps necessary to ensure that your company is as prepared for disaster as possible. We're able to work with businesses of all sizes in a variety of industries!
Ready to prepare your business for disaster? Contact us now!
The Process of Commercial Pre-Loss Planning
Remember, it's not just about surviving an emergency – it's about being able to bounce back stronger and smarter. Our pre-loss planning process offers comprehensive risk assessment, business continuity planning, and emergency response planning to ensure you're well-equipped to handle any emergency that may come your way!
Every business is different, but you can expect the following components to be included in our pre-loss planning process:
- Identify your risks – What are the most likely types of disasters that could affect your business? This could include natural disasters like floods, fires, and storms or man-made disasters like power outages, cyberattacks, and accidents.
- Assess your vulnerabilities – Once you know what risks you face, you need to assess how vulnerable your business is to each one. This could involve looking at factors like your business's location, your building's construction, and the type of equipment you use.
- Develop a plan to mitigate your risks – Once you know your risks and vulnerabilities, you can start developing a plan to mitigate them. This could involve installing flood barriers, having a backup generator, or training your employees on disaster response.
- Create a business continuity plan – A business continuity plan (BCP) is a document that outlines how your business will continue to operate in the event of a disaster. This plan should include how you will communicate with employees, customers, and vendors, secure your data, and recover your operations.
- Test and update your plan regularly – Pre-loss planning is not a one-time thing. You need to test your plan regularly and update it as your business changes. This will help ensure that your plan is effective in the event of a disaster.
And if the worst does happen, ServiceMaster DSI is here for you. We provide 24/7 emergency response services to help clean and repair your property, ensuring your plan goes into action immediately!
The Benefits of Planning for Disasters & Your Business's Recovery
No one likes to think about disasters, but establishing a business continuity and emergency preparedness plan ahead can offer several advantages. With our pre-loss planning services, you, your team, and your business can:
- Reduce the downtime of a disaster by having a plan in place that is ready to activate
- Minimize the financial losses associated with a disaster by being able to recover quickly
- Gain peace of mind knowing your business is protected from any potential disasters
- Have a go-to team of experienced professionals on hand to respond quickly and effectively
Given the high stakes, waiting until disaster strikes is not an option. Follow the footsteps of numerous proactive business owners and initiate your pre-loss planning strategy today!
Prepare Your Business for Disaster with ServiceMaster DSI
As the saying goes, "Failing to plan is planning to fail." This rings especially true when considering the potential physical disasters that could impact your business. With our commercial pre-loss planning in Springfield, you can ensure your business is as prepared as possible.Fill out a contact form online or dial (417) 283-4002 to get started on your business's pre-loss planning in Springfield today!