Mold Removal in Parkland
Mold inspection And Removal Services in the Parkland Area
Are you suspecting you have mold in your home? Mold can be sneaky. You may not notice it at first, or ever. It infects spaces that are wet or damp, including places like ceilings, wood, drywall, or insulation materials. If left unchecked, mold can run rampant and pose a serious hazard to the health of you and your family. Not only that, but mold can damage the structure of your home as well.
Fortunately, with ServiceMaster Restoration by OJS, you don’t have to worry about mold issues in your home. We offer mold removal services in Parkland, Coral Springs, and neighboring communities. Our mold remediation services also include mold detection, so we can track down exactly what mold is growing and where, allowing us to ensure that we remove every speck of mold in your home.
If you suspect there is mold in your home, or if you’ve recently experienced water damage, don’t wait!
Give us a call at (954) 280-9308 or contact us online to schedule a mold inspection near boca raton today.
What Is Household Mold?
What is mold, anyway? Mold takes many forms and there are many different species, but in the simplest terms, it is a fungus. You’ve likely seen mold on bread before, and it’s actually very similar to the mold that might infect your home. Mold releases spores to reproduce, which can be carried through the air or water to other locations. Without moisture, mold is not able to survive, which is why it’s important to stay on top of areas in your home that might be wet or damp.
If you notice any of the following symptoms, give us a call right away for a mold inspection:
- Musty smells
- New or increased respiratory issues or allergies
- New dark spots on your floor, walls, or ceilings
- High humidity in your home that results in condensation on surfaces
All of the above symptoms could indicate the presence of mold in your home or conditions that could encourage mold growth. Mold can begin to grow on damp surfaces in as little as 48 hours, so there’s no time to waste!
Our Mold Inspection Process
1. The first thing our mold remediation experts will do during service is listen. We want to know the exact issues you are experiencing. We will ask questions to determine things like the source of the mold, the extent of the problem, and how long this has been a problem.
2. The second thing that happens is our mold removal team will search everywhere there might be a mold problem. You may not always be able to readily see all of the mold, so the inspector may have to look in normally inaccessible areas like behind your drywall.
3. The next step is to develop a remediation plan with you. Once we know the scope of the problem and where it's coming from, we can help put a stop to it and begin cleanup. During this time, we can also give a more precise estimate on costs.
Industry-Leading Equipment & Expertise for Professional Mold Removal Near the Parkland Area
Without the proper equipment, mold removal is a dangerous task to take on. Don’t risk trying to tackle a mold infestation by yourself! Call ServiceMaster Restoration by OJS to speak to our mold removal experts in Parkland. We have been thoroughly trained and have years of experience safely removing mold from homes and commercial properties. We use specialized techniques to get rid of the mold without putting you or your family in danger.
Our goal is to keep you safe from mold exposure. If you have recently experienced water damage from flooding or leaky pipes, or if you’re experiencing higher than usual humidity in your home, mold might be hiding somewhere in your home. Mold restoration from our team at ServiceMaster Restoration by OJS can help solve your problem!
Don’t wait to address a mold issue. Call (954) 280-9308 right away if you need mold remediation near you.