Storm Damage Restoration in Parkland
Say Goodbye to Hurricane & Weather Damage Restoration Near You
Do you need help after a major hurricane or damaging weather event? If you live in Florida, you’re certainly familiar with the unwelcome floods, hail, and strong winds that take over when a hurricane strikes. Carrying the expertise of a nationally trusted brand while operating as a locally owned business, ServiceMaster Restoration by OJS is your reliable resource for storm damage repair. We’re committed to the safety of our neighbors and are available 24/7 in case of emergency.
Turn uncertainty into confidence when you’re recovering from weather damage in Parkland by calling us to deliver:
- A full inspection of all affected areas to understand the extent of the problems
- A customized plan to bring your home back to its pre-loss condition
- Licensed and certified professionals that respond quickly and communicate effectively
- Assistance navigating the insurance process
- Highly efficient mitigation to prevent further damages from occurring
No matter the situation, you can count on the storm damage restoration services from ServiceMaster for damage to your home or building.
Call our Parkland storm cleanup company at (954) 280-9308 or Contact us online.
Preparing Your Home to Prevent Hurricane Damage
You already know the importance of preparing your home to prevent damages as much as possible. Whether you’re recovering from a storm or gearing up for home defense, there are steps you can take to help keep your family safe during hurricane season.
Here are steps you can take to stay ahead of major problems:
- Inspect your windows and doors – check to ensure everything is properly sealed and repair any weak spots. Installing shutters that are impact-resistant adds an additional layer of protection to your windows. For doors, consider installing a heavy-duty bolt to secure this more vulnerable area of your home.
- Secure your roof – fix loose shingles, inspect all seams, and consider having metal roof straps installed to aid in your home protection.
- Prepare your yard – ensure your deck or porch is properly anchored and consider whether other items outside your home would stay in place during extreme wind. Trim tree branches, especially any that are looking unhealthy.
- Invest in a sump pump – you’ll be incredibly thankful you did in a flooding situation, as sump pumps will come to the rescue by re-routing floodwater out of your home. If you already have one, check that it’s clear of debris and in proper working order.
Stay informed. Stay prepared. Stay safe. Call (954) 280-9308 or reach out online to our Weather restoration company in Parkland.