Tips to Help Prevent Frozen Pipes
1. Set your thermostat to a consistent temperature day and night.
2. If you aren’t going to be on the property for a few days, ensure the temperature is set no lower than 55 degrees.
3. Open kitchen and bathroom cabinet doors so warmer air can circulate around pipes.
4. Allow kitchen and bath faucets to run slowly to avoid freezing.
5. Run water through the pipes occasionally during the day to help prevent freezing.
6. Wrap non-insulated pipes with foam or self-adhesive insulating tape.
7. Keep doors open between heated and unheated rooms.
8. Make sure you know how to shut off all water valves in the event a frozen pipe bursts.
Let’s Face It…This time of year “STUFF HAPPENS!” What should you do?
Contact ServiceMaster Restoration Services IMMEDIATELY
(402) 279-4645">(402) 279-4645
24/7 ACCESS & RESPONSE
Tips to Help Prevent Frozen Pipes was last modified: January 22nd, 2018 by ServiceMaster Restoration Services