About ServiceMaster Trifecta
A Cleaning and Restoration Company
ServiceMaster Trifecta (previously known as ServiceMaster by Porchlight) specializes in disaster restoration and commercial and residential cleaning in the Louisville and Nashville areas. Whether you have damage from water, fire, or mold, or need your place of business clean and safe for your customers and employees, we’ve got you covered.
History of ServiceMaster Trifecta
ServiceMaster Trifecta was created in 2018 by a combination of 3 separate ServiceMaster franchises, with decades of combined experience in cleaning and restoration. Our CEO Brian Sampson left Corporate America three years ago to take these existing ServiceMaster businesses to the next level. His corporate approach makes our company unique and provides us with a different view of how a professional job is meant to be done.
As a franchise, we benefit from a system and a national network, but we are locally-owned and take pride in keeping our churches, schools, and area businesses clean, healthy, and safe. We’re dedicated to making our community shine and to providing the best possible service to our customers.
With years of experience under our belt, we’ve got what it takes to handle any disaster. We take pride in a job well done and only want the best results for our customers. We hold ourselves to the highest standards and expect the same of our work. We continually serve our customers by making them the priority, we care about keeping our communities safe and clean, and we deliver on all our promises with proven results.
- Truth Teller: Do the right thing. Show honesty and integrity. Understand the value of reputation.
- Compassionate Helper: Help first. It’s not about me, but about the client and team. Get a high from helping.
- Effective Communicator: Listen twice as much as you talk. Influence in a way that doesn’t damage relationships.
- Accountable Team Player: Take ownership and responsibility. Deliver fully on what you say you’ll do.
- Creative Problem Solver: Be curious and search for solutions. Don’t wait for commands from on high.
- Disciplined Learner: Passionate about continuous improvement. Uncomfortable with status quo.
- Technology Leader: Maximize technology to drive improvements in productivity, service, and communication.
Our Professional Expertise
- Our dedication to service and expertise in our field prepares us for any disaster
- Our trained experts are ready to respond to your emergency needs 24/7
- You are our top priority and the job isn’t done until it’s done right