Commercial Fire & Smoke Damage Clean-Up Service in Wichita
Our Experts Are by Your Side Every Step of the Way
Seeing your business threatened by a fire is a very traumatic experience. After such a devastating loss, reassurance comes from having clear guidance and support to minimize business interruptions. At ServiceMaster Restore®, we're business owners, too. We'll work to get your doors back open as soon as possible while guiding you through every step of the process.
We are a commercial restoration company in Wichita with over 65 years of experience, and we have been helping business owners like yourself repair and rebuild and get their lives back to normal. Our team uses the best tools and techniques that allow us to work quickly without ever compromising quality. We understand how stressful this time can be for you and look forward to being by your side through it all.
For 24/7 Emergency Help with Fire Damage Restoration in Wichita, call (316) 669-5057 today!
Our Process for Commercial Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration in Wichita
When an accidental fire occurs in a building, the damage does not stop when the fire is put out. Most materials in furniture, flooring etc. when burned can create a variety of chemical reactions may cause additional damage to your items and property. The ServiceMaster Restore® team provides you with the expertise necessary to be able to effectively save your items and belongings. We can also remove soiling from various types of flooring and other fabrics to avoid additional expenses of replacement. A timely and quick response is the key to restoring your property and getting you back in business.
Other fire damages that could affect your Wichita business include:
- Ash and smoke can continue to cause damage and corrosion to materials left behind.
- Smoke and soot residue remain on surfaces long after the fire and continue to cause problems until they are removed.
- Within minutes, walls, equipment, surfaces, and other areas can be discolored.
- Smoke causes etching in glass and will tarnish metal quickly.
Not all commercial fire damage is the same. Our thorough, proven fire restoration process includes:
- Inspecting the structural integrity of the building for safety
- Identifying the source to determine the type of fire that occurred
- Evaluating all areas that suffered water damage as a result of fire suppression efforts to identify those that may need treatment
- Remediating water damage (if any)
- Evaluating sensitive materials that may be damaged as a result of smoke and soot particles
- Removing contents from the building
- Collecting immediate items you may need to operate your business remotely
- Securing removal, storage, and cleaning of sensitive files and data storage devices
- Salvaging of product stock, raw materials, commodities, and machinery
- Packing out the remaining contents for cleaning and storage
We perform structural restoration, including:
- Removing any charred contents that may seal in smoke, such as insulation and burned wood
- Evaluating carpets and floor coverings that may need to be removed
- Treating affected surfaces for smoke odors and sealing to keep any leftover odors from leaking back into the building
- Cleaning, eliminating odors, and deodorizing surfaces to pre-loss condition
- Returning items to the original location and helping to restore your normal operation
Smoke continues to destroy your structure and its contents even after the fire is out. Smoke that has coated or penetrated surfaces continues to affect the chemical composition of fabrics, metals, walls, ceilings, and even tiles. Count on us to handle every aspect of the smoke and soot removal, as well as restore areas damaged by fire. We’ve got you covered with a comprehensive range of fire damage services in Wichita, including soot, smoke, and odor removal.
Don’t Try to Do It Yourself
The residue left behind after a fire is hazardous and can cause health problems if it is not taken care of correctly and thoroughly. You do not want to attempt to clean up your business on your own after a fire, as you may cause more damage. Only experts with the right training and tools can assure the job is done properly. The ServiceMaster Restore team is more than ready to handle all your commercial restoration needs. We are available 24/7 to speak with you regarding your situation.