Commercial Content Cleaning & Restoration Services
Cleaning & Deodorizing Solutions for Your Business Possessions
When your business experiences a disaster such as a fire or a flood, the structure itself is not the only thing that sustains damage. Everything inside – and even some items outside – are at risk and will require specialty restoration services. ServiceMaster Restore® can assist you with content cleaning for nearly everything on your property.
Your valuable business possessions will be carefully restored by our expert team that provides the care, understanding, and integrity you deserve during this stressful and traumatic time. Our commercial restoration team will evaluate each of your possessions to determine which cleaning method is the best, while also indicating which items are not restorable.
Some items on your property can be cleaned there on the spot, while others will require more attention and will need to be taken to our secured, climate-controlled location. Our pack-out and content restoration process includes:
- Taking inventory of your possessions and then packing and transporting them to a secure and climate-controlled warehouse
- Providing you with a copy of our inventory list
- Carefully cleaning, restoring, and deodorizing your possessions
- Tracking and documenting your content throughout the restoration process
- Providing you with easy access to your property when needed
- Promptly returning your possessions to your property
With over 65 years of experience, we have helped business owners of all kinds restore a wide variety of items. We can quickly identify your needs and propose the best solution.
We have extensive experience cleaning, deodorizing, and restoring items like:
- Photos, furniture, fabric, and artwork
- Electronics, specialized machinery, data systems, and equipment
Your Property Is In the Best Hands
At ServiceMaster Restore, we understand that experiencing damage to your business can be quite stressful. Our expert restoration team provides the peace of mind you need during this time. Each of our team members is comprehensively trained, fully certified, and committed to getting your business and everything in it back to normal as quickly as possible.