Commercial Smoke Damaged Carpet & Upholstered Furniture Restoration
We’ll Get Your Business Up & Running Again
While many business owners have tools and products that can be used for cleaning, dealing with smoke odor and soot is a job that requires extensive training and should only be done by professionals. With ServiceMaster Restore®, you can be sure you’ll have experienced specialists on the job, working for you. First, we examine and evaluate the situation. Based on the condition of your carpets and upholstery, we will then determine the best cleaning and restoration methods for your business. You can be sure that you’ll get the best service possible from a team that is backed by over 65 years of experience.
Smoke Damage Removal For Your Commercial Carpet & Upholstered Furniture
ServiceMaster Restore combines vast resources and experience with the personal touch your unique situation requires. To ensure the best results, the experts at ServiceMaster Restore use advanced equipment and specialized products designed for smoke and soot removal. What’s more, we use a proven deodorizing process that breaks down smoke molecules to eliminate the odor.
Smoke removal is not quite as easy as it may seem. For one, different items in your business will require different methods of cleaning. Some hold more smoke than others and will require additional attention. Our team has ample experience in commercial restoration and will know how to remove the smoke odor from anything on your property.
Smoke Removal Restoration Process
The team at ServiceMaster Restore adhere to a detailed process that ensures we rid your property of any deeply embedded odors.
Not all fire damage is the same. Our thorough, proven fire restoration process includes:
- Inspecting the structural integrity of the building for safety
- Identifying the source to determine the type of fire that occurred
- Evaluating all areas that suffered water damage as a result of fire suppression efforts to identify those that may need treatment
- Remediating water damage (if any)
- Evaluating sensitive materials that may be damaged as a result of smoke and soot particles
Removing contents from the building, including:
- Collecting immediate items you may need to operate your business remotely
- Securing removal, storage, and cleaning of sensitive files and data storage devices
- Salvaging of product stock, raw materials, commodities, and machinery
- Packing out the remaining contents for cleaning and storage
Performing structural restoration, including:
- Removal of any charred contents that may seal in smoke, such as insulation and burned wood
- Evaluating carpets and floor coverings that may need to be removed
- Treating affected surfaces for smoke odors and sealing to keep any leftover odors from leaking back into the building
- Cleaning, eliminating odors, and deodorizing surfaces to pre-loss condition
- Returning items to the original location and helping to restore your normal operation
Trust the ServiceMaster Restore Team
Our expert team is committed to guiding you through the various steps of this crisis. We understand how difficult it can be to see your business damaged and know very well the stress you endure – we are business owners ourselves. That’s why we are always here for you 24/7 to answer any questions you have. Every team member is comprehensively trained and certified and endures ongoing training to ensure your commercial property always receives the best service. With us, you’re always in great hands.