Commercial Water Damage Restoration Services
Water for flood damage to your commercial property is a serious matter, and the faster you take action, the greater the opportunity to save your property, thus saving costly repairs later. We use aggressive drying procedures to deliver the highest level of cleaning and restoration performance.
The basics flood & water damage cleanup & restoration process consists of:
- We Inspect and Assess the damages.
- Once we agree to the scope, we protecting your contents.
- We remove water as quickly as possible.
- We use anti-microbial treatments if, when and where necessary (this inhibits fungal growth).
- We dry the property with the assistance of dehumidification.
- We implement air movers to speed up the evaporation and drying process.
- We monitor it daily until the property is dry.
What Is Water Mitigation?
Water mitigation is the process of reducing or preventing further water damage after a flood, a leaking roof, or any number of water-related incidents. By taking fast action, you can prevent additional damages and minimize costs. The ServiceMaster Restore team is here to provide exactly that.
Our experts can assist you with a wide range of commercial water damage repairs and other related services:
- Site Security – In times of trouble, ServiceMaster Restore can help keep your business site safe and secure.
- Contaminated Water & Sewage Backups – More than damaging your business, sewage backups and flooding can be a health hazard. Sewage and floods can contain bacteria, viruses, and other germs that can cause disease and illness.
- Roof Leaks & Failures – A leaking roof can create a lot of damage quickly and, if left neglected, can compromise the building's strength, foundation, and overall structure.
- Carpet & Upholstered Furniture – One of the biggest issues a business operation has to deal with after any type of water damage is a wet carpet. ServiceMaster Restore will do the utmost to evaluate and salvage carpet whenever possible.
- Appliance Ruptures & Leaks – Appliances in commercial buildings can leak because of aging materials, improper connections, or ruptured hoses. Damage can go unseen for an extended period of time.
- Drying & Dehumidification – Water removal services on their own are usually not enough to remove all the moisture from your business facility after a water damage event. Water can hide behind walls, under flooring, or in your HVAC system and vents.
- Flood Water – Floodwater damage at your business facility can quickly and severely impact your business. As the water rises, so do the damages.
- Content & Document Drying – Water damage is one of the most difficult situations faced by a commercial operation. Water can be damaging not only to flooring, ceilings, and furniture, but its effect on paper-based items often is devastatingly destructive. Even if contents don't come into direct content with the water, humidity can also damage certain items.
- Burst & Leaking Pipes – Frozen water pipes can wreak havoc on a business. When a pipe freezes, water may slow to a trickle or not flow at all. Pressure inside the pipe from expanding ice can leave you with no water or cause your pipes to burst, leading to a full-on flood and expensive property damage.
- Fire Fighting Damage – Flooding damage from firefighting can occur for a number of reasons. It could be water from a fire hose used in fighting the fire, water from your building’s sprinkler system, or even your fire suppression system breaking or malfunctioning.
- All Commercial Services – Damages to your business from water, fire, smoke, or mold can mean lost revenue, and potentially, lost customers.
Why Choose ServiceMaster Restore?
You might have other options for your commercial water damage restoration, but few offer all that we do. For over 65 years, our experts have been helping business owners just like you repair and rebuild. That’s a lot of accumulated knowledge that we bring to your property.
We are committed to working and communicating with you throughout the process and are genuinely invested in helping you get back to normal as quickly as possible. We are also here for you 24/7 in case of an emergency. Trust your business to the experts who wrote the playbook for commercial restoration.