DUCT CLEANING in Kirksville
WHY SHOULD YOU GET YOUR DUCTS CLEANED?
Are dirty air ducts making you lose money and risking your health? According to the U.S. Department of Energy, 25-40% of the energy used for heating or cooling is wasted because air pollutants require an HVAC system to work harder. Not only that, but indoor air pollutants can cause serious health problems for individuals who have respiratory conditions, autoimmune disorders, or environmental allergies. By having the experts at ServiceMaster by Lewellen's remove the buildup of pollutants, your HVAC system will work more efficiently, potentially saving you money on heating and cooling costs. Additionally, the reduction of pollutants and allergens will improve general air quality, resulting in fewer health problem.
Air Duct Cleaning Helps:
- Improve indoor air quality
- Reduce the potential for mold growth
- Extended HVAC equipment life
- Provide a healthier environment for allergy sufferers
- Remove unpleasant odors
- Save money on energy costs
Here's How It Works:
- Our Kirksville experts connect a powerful vacuum system to the air duct near the furnace.
- Commercial grade products and equipment are used to dislodge the contaminants and debris in the air duct.
- Contaminants are pulled out of the ducts and through the filtration system, returning clean air back into the facility.
- After cleaning, all access holes are resealed, returning the duct system to a like new, clean condition.
Duct Cleaning FAQ
What is air duct cleaning?
Air duct cleaning is the process of cleaning out the various components of an HVAC system. These may include air ducts and registers, heating and cooling coils, grilles and diffusers, fan motor and housing and the air handling unit housing.
Is it worth it to get Kirksville air duct cleaning?
Duct cleaning reduces indoor air pollution and improves air quality. With better air quality, there is less chance of suffering By clearing out dust and debris, there is less chance of dust particles floating around in the air.
When should I consider getting duct cleaning services?
While it isn't always apparent whether or not you need duct cleaning, there are a few apparent signs to look for:
- Visible mold growth inside hard surface ducts or other components of your HVAC system
- Infestation of your ducts (rodents, insects etc.)
- Dust and debris clogging that's circulating particles into the air
- Unusual odors coming from the vents
Trust ServiceMaster by Lewellen's for air duct cleaning in Kirksville. Call (660) 250-2963 today to schedule!