Commercial Water Damage in Austin, MN
Over 20 years ago, Austin, MN, was hit by floodwaters that crested at their highest on record at 23.4 feet. Now, our community has a comprehensive emergency preparedness plan, but this won’t fully support a business that’s already experienced water damage. However, we can!
At ServiceMaster by Rice - Austin, our highly trained and experienced commercial restoration service professionals thoroughly evaluate and repair water damage of almost any severity. You may have significant property destruction after a severe weather event or leaking roof or minor damage from improperly sealed windows. Regardless of the cause of your water damage, our specialists are here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How We Prepare to Get Your Business Operating Again
Protecting your livelihood is a responsibility we take seriously because severe property damage from a water-related event can destroy everything you’ve worked hard to build. Our Austin restoration service specialists follow a proven strategy that mitigates confusion and helps you find a sense of normalcy in the chaos.
You can rely on us to get your business operating efficiently because:
- We take our time to evaluate the water damage and design a plan that works best for you.
- We utilize state-of-the-art equipment and advanced restoration techniques.
- We partner with your insurance provider sending accurate information to expedite repair coverage.
- We dehumidify your commercial space and use drying devices to remediate moisture.
- We locate the moisture source and repair it to mitigate future issues.
- We suggest pre-loss planning for future commercial property damage, so you can plan for the unexpected.
As a locally owned and operated restoration company in Austin, MN, we’re backed by a brand legacy of over 65 years of expertise. As a result, you get exceptional support from trusted homegrown experts with your bottom line constantly in mind.
Call (507) 204-3870 to get started and let us restore your business following devastating water damage.