Daily life takes a serious toll on your carpets and rugs. You may unknowingly bring dirt and debris in on your shoes from outside while crumbs and stains collect from mealtimes or snacks. This wear and tear are especially noticeable in the high-traffic areas of your building. Maybe you’ve even recently experienced fire or water damage that wreaked havoc on your flooring. You vacuum your carpets and area rugs regularly, but this alone will not remove the dirt trapped deep down in your carpets or what remains after a disaster. ServiceMaster Gordon provides professional carpet cleaning to help families and business owners.
Did you know that regularly scheduled professional carpet cleaning will extend the lifespan of your carpets? Also, many carpet manufacturers require professional carpet cleaning at least once per year to maintain the warranties on their carpets.
Our highly-trained technicians will:
- Inspect your carpets
- Pre-treat any spots and stains
- Apply our carpet cleaning solution to loosen dirt and debris
- Rinse your carpets using clear, hot water and our commercial-grade equipment
- Post-treat any stains or spots that remain
- Groom your carpets for quick drying and a uniform appearance
- Perform a final walkthrough to guarantee your satisfaction
Our professional carpet cleaning services can extend the life of your carpeting. After a disaster, we will restore your carpets to their original pre-loss conditions. This reduces the possibility of needing to replace your carpeting, saving you from unnecessary expenses.