Commercial Pre-Loss Planning in Miami
We Help You Get Back to Normal
No one knows when disaster is going to strike. And here in Miami, we’ve all seen the devastating effects that storms and brush fires can have on our communities. That’s why ServiceMaster DSI is here to help your business or commercial property stay protected, no matter what. With commercial pre-loss planning in Miami, our skilled team can help you find ways to prepare for accidents, natural disasters, and other unexpected events. Backed by a national brand with over 65 years of experience, we have the resources to ensure your property is not only safe but stronger than ever before. As commercial property owners ourselves, we understand the importance of reliable service, so you can count on us to get the job done as quickly and efficiently as possible. Call us today to schedule an appointment, and get a plan that will keep your Miami property protected through any worst-case scenario.
Our Miami Pre-Loss Planning Experts Are Here for You
Nothing is worse than trying to get through a disaster without a plan. That’s why ServiceMaster DSI offers in-depth planning designed to protect a range of properties. Our approach is more comprehensive than your average preparation and response, empowering commercial property owners and helping businesses get up and running again ASAP following a disaster.
When you hire our team for commercial pre-loss planning in Miami, you get:
- A Centralized Process: At ServiceMaster DSI, our process has been developed with the specific intention of serving commercial properties. You’ll never have to worry about dealing with technicians who are only trained to serve residential homes.
- Scalable “Reach-back” Capabilities: With our many locations, first responders, employees, and equipment, you simply get more for your money with ServiceMaster DSI than you would for any other pre-loss service.
- Customized Advanced Weather Notifications: Our business works with every individual client to monitor storm activity and other threats, and can therefore provide facility locations and threat levels as early as possible. While many of our competitors claim to offer weather monitoring, our weather tracking and forecasting software goes beyond what you would get with the public websites used by other companies.
- Advanced Equipment and Resource Staging: If there is the potential for your business to experience severe damage, ServiceMaster DSI will act immediately. Many companies do not mobilize until after a threat has passed, while our teams move before storms hit, strategically positioning equipment, resources, and personnel in and around affected areas, so we always have access to our clients’ facilities.
- Power and Fuel Procurement: One essential component of disaster restoration is access to backup power and fuel. ServiceMaster DSI understands this better than almost anyone, and has developed strong relationships with local providers so we can give clients a one-stop-shop when they need restoration service.
Reach out today to experience the ServiceMaster DSI difference for yourself.