Commercial Water Damage Restoration in Milpitas
Emergency Water Mitigation, Cleaning, & Repairs for Business Floods & Leaks
Water damage can alter the state of your business on any day at any time. And while pre-loss planning can help prepare you for events like this, floods, plumbing leaks, and other water-related disasters can end up wreaking havoc on your business, which includes mold and mildew growth, structural problems for your building, and more!
After a flood or plumbing malfunction, you won’t have any trouble recovering from commercial water damage when you turn to ServiceMaster Restoration Services - South Bay. We’re a locally owned and operated commercial restoration company committed to getting your business up and running again soon!
What Kind of Commercial Water Damage Be Repaired?
Fortunately, even the largest amount of commercial water damage can be repaired when you enlist certified restoration professionals. ServiceMaster Restoration Services - South Bay’s team restores all types of water damage daily.
Common causes of water damage we see and repair damages from include:
- Leaky roofs
- Weather damage
- Backed-up toilets
- Water heater failure
- Plumbing leaks
- Burst pipes
- Sewage backup
- Sprinkler system
- HVAC unit
- Nearby business
Regardless of the extent of your commercial water damage, it’s imperative to request a water damage inspection at a minimum. This will give you peace of mind if there’s nothing to worry about or help you get started on recovering your business from found water damage.
Signs of Business Water Damage
Some indicators of commercial water damage can be trickier to spot than others. To know when to call our team for an inspection, remember the following signs:
- Stains – Any dark, unsightly spots or patches around your business should be inspected. If not water damage, it may be mold, another water damage indicator.
- Wall Damage – From swollen drywall to peeling paint, any wall damage could signify a leak behind a wall or in the roof, which may be dripping down the wall.
- Smells – Musty or humid odors around your business could mean water damage. Smell around and listen for the sound of running water to see if you’re able to find a leak.
- Flooring Damage – Feel your carpets or hardwood are soggy, warped, or have taken other unexplained damage? Water could have seeped in from outside and may have damaged your foundation.
If your business hasn’t experienced major water damage lately but is experiencing any of the above symptoms, it may be time for a water damage inspection. Hidden leaks can cost your business in excess water bills and repair costs!
What to Do After Experiencing a Flooding or Major Leak
After a water emergency, you’ll want to work with the best team possible. Choosing a professional company will get the job done quickly and is the smartest way to reduce physical and financial loss.
ServiceMaster Restoration Services - South Bay is your best choice for water damage restoration in Milpitas because:
- We’re locally owned and operated minutes away from your business
- We back every restoration we complete with industry-leading guarantees
- We’re committed to providing emergency response whenever you need it most
- We only work with certified, insured, trained, and experienced restoration professionals
Over the years, ServiceMaster Restoration Services - South Bay has helped countless shopping centers, restaurants, hospitals, entertainment venues, office buildings, and more recover from floods and leaks – and we’re here to do the same for your business! Our team is available 24/7, 365 days a year to take your call and assist in your commercial water damage restoration.