Water Damage Restoration in Milpitas
Exhilarating when swimming, refreshing when sipping, and helpful when cooking, water is something we all take for granted every so often. But on the flipside, water can also become Public Enemy No. 1 – like when a pipe bursts, your basement floods, or the roof leaks. When something like that happens, it’s a relief to have a resource you can trust to be there for you. And not there for you around someone else’s schedule but arriving when you need them. Fortunately, you’ve found ServiceMaster Restoration Services - South Bay.
In the Middle of Water Damage? Here’s What to Do
Here are several tips for what you should do during a water damage event:
- Immediately call for assistance so that you can focus on the situation at hand
- Turn off the electricity before entering a space with water
- Mop and blot up as much excess water as you can
- Remove any rugs or floor coverings that are not permanently affixed
- Relocate art, photos, and other smaller items to a safe and dry location
Our team of professionals is on standby when water damage strikes, knowing that the faster we react, the more we’ll save. It doesn’t take long for water to begin causing irreparable damage, and if any liquid is left behind, the potential for hazardous mold growth is strong.
To prevent your problems from worsening, we’ll arrive onsite as soon as possible with professional-grade equipment. After thoroughly inspecting the situation, we will create a plan for recovery, share the details with you and answer any questions, then start the recovery process immediately.
Depending on the results of our inspection, water damage restoration services can include:
- Removal of standing water and mitigation steps to prevent further damage
- Drying and dehumidifying of both property and belongings
- Handling aftermath of firefighting efforts to your home
- Removal of and treatment for any existing mold growth
- Packing up and storing your contents in a safe facility offsite for cleaning
- Reconstruction efforts to return the property to pre-loss condition
- Returning your items and helping you get things back to normal
We can help you navigate the insurance claims process as well, since that can be an overwhelming situation to face alone.
Dial (408) 547-4076 for water damage restoration in Milpitas.