Commercial Water Damage Restoration in Williston
A Comprehensive Water Damage Repair Strategy
At ServiceMaster Restoration Services - Williston, we understand how destructive water damage can be. Our technicians promise to work urgently to salvage and restore whatever property we can. Our entire team leads with expertise and state-of-the-art equipment to deliver industry-leading restoration solutions. We will discard what is irrecoverable, help you file insurance claims, and get to work repairing and rebuilding without delay.
Over the years, we’ve encountered countless situations that have provided us with unique insight and experiential knowledge. You can count on us to assess the situation, tarp/board up what needs to be protected, offer an upfront quote, outline a game plan, and start working immediately to optimize the chances of success.
Reliable Water Mitigation Equipment
Sump pumps, mops, and dehumidifiers can work wonders when dealing with normal water damage circumstances. However, severe flooding emergencies may require even more advanced tools and technologies. Fortunately, our water damage specialists are trained, skilled, and ready to apply industry-best techniques.
We can expedite the structural drying and moisture extraction process by utilizing:
- Specialized vacuums
- Truck-mounted pumps and extraction devices
- High-volume axial fans
- High-powered blowers
- Wet vacs
- And much more!
We understand that residual water can invite mold, bacteria, and infestations. Sitting water will also seep into and weaken the structural integrity of your commercial property. Water can quickly slip into tiny cracks into your substructure, walls, and other recesses – wreaking havoc behind the scenes.
Our goal is to eliminate water, prevent decay, and repair warped furniture, buckled joints, diluted dry board adhesives, and collapsed flooring.
Detailed Inspections & Cutting-Edge Water Extraction
A thorough walkthrough and in-depth assessment of your water damage will help us devise an effective water removal strategy. Flood cleanup and water extraction is a complex, highly involved task. Our technicians realize how precious antiques, heirlooms, electronic goods, and documents can be to our affected clients.
We specialize in structural drying methodologies. This method requires dehumidifying salvageable items with equipment designed to condense water vapor. We also rely on temperature and moisture measurements to avoid drying wooden furniture quickly. Our moisture meters can gauge dampness levels, so we know whether mold and mildew pose significant risks.
We also know what to look for when spotting telltale signs of undetected water leaks and flooding. Some common water damage signs include:
- Warped wood
- Cracked walls, floors, or ceiling
- Discolored spots
- Mold blooms
- Musty smells
- Bubbly surfaces
- And much more!
The Different Types of Water Damage
Water damage can result from numerous causes – both natural (hurricanes, flash floods, ice dams, etc.) and infrastructural (frozen pipes, slow leaks, clogged sewer lines, etc.). Determining the type of water causing the damage can be particularly useful in a few ways.
First, it will help us make difficult decisions over whether to salvage damaged goods or write them off as an unfortunate loss. Second, it can prove to be a crucial safeguard in avoiding health-related issues that can emerge when dealing with contaminated water.
Here are three color-coordinated types of water damage:
- Grey water damage usually indicates chemicals present within the water. This situation is a common consequence of faulty appliances that rely on detergents and soaps, such as dishwashers and washing machines.
- Black water damage is never good news. Dark water stains and discoloration likely mean a damaged sewage pipe is the root of the problem, and the water is highly polluted. Our restoration specialists will wear the proper personal protective equipment (PPE) and follow strict preliminary measures to ensure safe, effective mitigation.
- White water damage is somewhat reassuring – given that clear water primarily results from potable or drinkable sources (such as the main supply line). It is likely purified and free of corrosive elements. That said, hard white water can contain many minerals and cause irreparable damage.
Whatever the source of your water damage, we will rush to the rescue. Our experts have experience extracting nearly every kind of material, including:
- Non-porous slabs
- Unvarnished woods
- Antique porcelain
- Gypsum ceilings
We will first dehumidify the damaged object and then decide how to proceed. Depending on the material, we can refinish surfaces, polish fixtures, repaint walls, stain woods, reface cabinets, sand watermarks, rebuild upholstery, and stabilize essential structural elements.
Professionalism Backed by Industry-Best Restoration Protocol You Can Trust
Water damage scenarios are never a welcoming event. The silver lining is you have ServiceMaster Restoration Services - Williston available and ready to go above and beyond to restore your commercial space efficiently and affordably. Our technicians remain on standby around the clock: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. We are just a call away from doing everything possible to revitalize your commercial property.
Our water damage repair regimen is streamlined to a science. We combine hi-tech tools and proven techniques to deliver visible and long-lasting water remediation.
Our tried-and-true restoration program includes the following five easy steps:
- We evaluate the situation and calculate the full scope of water damage.
- We offer straightforward restoration options to accommodate your needs and budget.
- We implement top-notch industrial equipment to pump and remove stagnant water.
- We install fans, dehumidifiers, and other extraction equipment to dry wet spaces and prevent mold.
- We remove leftover moisture and rebuild areas stricken with structural damage.