Weather Damage Restoration in Burlington
Trusted Solutions to Mitigate Damage & Quickly Restore Your Home
If left unchecked, damage from weather-related disasters and storms can cause many problems for your home. From unsightly appearances to musty odors to leaky roofs to flooding to mold growth, a lot can happen due to high winds, heavy rainfall, snowstorms, and whatever else Burlington’s weather brings.
Luckily, ServiceMaster Restoration Services - Williston’s team is here to help at the first sign of damage in your home! We’re open 24/7 to take your call, answer your questions, and get you the in-person help you need to restore your space.
Just give us a call, and we’ll be there as soon as possible to provide you with the expert guidance and helping hand needed to completely clean your home and restore all areas of damage to their pre-loss conditions.
Reliable Damage Restoration for Any Disaster
We can restore all kinds of property damage in Burlington, including weather damage caused by:
- Severe weather and storms
- High winds
Our professional team understands how stressful home damage can be and is committed to helping you and your family get things back to normal as quickly as possible. Due to our decades of combined local experience and over 65 years of national experience from our parent company, we can deliver the most detailed weather damage restoration plan possible.
What Will Need to Be Repaired After a Severe Storm?
We can handle any aspect of your home’s weather damage restoration, including:
- Water Damage – Water damage caused by a leak in your roof, sewage backup, or heavy rainfall turned flooding should be dealt with immediately by a professional to ensure that no moisture is left behind. If left unchecked, mold will begin to grow and create unsafe conditions for your family.
- Wind Damage – Any wind speeds upwards of 50 mph can cause damage to your home, including pushing over trees and tearing off your roof’s shingles. It’s important to have wind damage repaired as soon as possible to avoid costly issues down the road.
- Impact Damage – Fallen trees and blown debris can cause damage to your home in more ways than one. Besides the hole left behind, this can allow water to enter your home, causing even more damage. Seek the proper board-up services to prevent more damage as you get things restored.
- Fire & Smoke Damage – From downed electrical lines to lighting storms, severe weather can cause a fire to start in or around your home. Charred materials will need to be restored and soot, ash, and more removed to make your home safe to return to.
Of course, these are just the main categories of storm damage we’re able to clean and repair. Even if you believe that your home’s weather damage is minor, it’s best to turn to a professional for a complete damage assessment to ensure all areas of damage are removed and repaired. If not, you could be subjecting yourself and your family to unsafe conditions in your home!
Don’t Wait – Request Your Weather Damage Assessment Today to Get Started
Turning to the team at ServiceMaster Restoration Services - Williston will give you everything you need to ensure no areas of damage are missed during the restoration process. We rely on advanced technologies and trusted systems to provide immediate relief and long-lasting peace of mind that problems won’t surprise you in the future.
Burlington continues to turn to our damage restoration company because:
- We’re locally owned and operated right here in Burlington, Vermont
- We receive backing from America’s leader in restoration services with 65+ years of experience
- Our team stands behind our workmanship and customer service with reliable guarantees
- We’re available 24/7 to restore your home whenever you may need help the most
Regardless of the type or extent of damage your home has taken, don’t hesitate to reach out. We’re always here to discuss your damage restoration needs and find a solution that works for you!
Get your home the Burlington weather damage restoration it needs – dial (802) 551-3555 to get started!