Earthquake Damage Recovery Services
When the Quaking Stops, Call Our Residential Restoration Experts
With over 65 years of experience, ServiceMaster Restore® has responded to some of the worst earthquakes in our country’s history. As a company with over 850 local offices, many of our owners have personally experienced an earthquake and understand how scary these events can be. Though they may be unpredictable, when the shaking stops, you can always count on our experts to be there to help you pick up the pieces. We are a residential restoration company that has specialized expertise in earthquake damage recovery. Our team is ready to restore your property and your peace of mind after an earthquake strikes.
Facts About Earthquake Damage
One of the scariest things about earthquakes is how unpredictable they can be. You never know when they will strike, how strong they will be, and how long they will last. This mystery is what makes them more unsettling than other natural disasters.
Some important earthquake damage facts to remember:
- You should expect smaller quakes to follow the initial jolt.
- Earthquakes are caused by the shifting and breaking of rocks under the earth’s surface. This shaking can knock down buildings and bridges, disrupt gas and electricity, and occasionally trigger floods, fires, and even avalanches.
- The majority of earthquake-related injuries are caused by falling objects, flying glass, or collapsing walls.
- California is home to the most frequent and destructive earthquakes, however, Alaska has experienced most of the larger earthquakes.
- Though earthquakes will most frequently strike west of the Rocky Mountains, violent earthquakes can also occur in the middle of the country.
Our Team Can Handle It All
From cracks to breakages to structural damage, the experts at ServiceMaster Restore can handle any damage your home sustains during an earthquake. We’ll first do a thorough assessment of your property affected by earthquake damage and then explain to you our plan of action. We also provide tarping and board-up services to protect your home during the restoration process.
Every step of the way, we’ll communicate our progress and answer any questions you may have. Once your restoration is complete, we’ll follow up to make sure that no additional problems have arisen. Your peace of mind and the safety of your home and family are our top priorities.