Mold Damage Service in Marshalltown
Our state ranks number six amongst the rest of the U.S. for relative humidity (RH) levels. With RH coming in at 72.4%, mold can be a huge problem for you as a homeowner. The worst part? You may not even be aware until it’s too late.
Luckily, ServiceMaster by Rice - Marshalltown has exceptional and customizable mold damage services that include a thorough inspection and remediation support. Our Marshalltown restoration service professionals are here when you need us, offering expert advice and guidance to reduce mold damage.
When you call for help, you can expect us to:
- Locate and isolate the mold to prevent further spread
- Find the water source and clean it up or repair it
- Evaluate the damage caused by the mold, regardless of the extent
- Use state-of-the-art techniques like negative air pressure
- Capture and remove microscopic mold spores from the air
- Disinfect surfaces with effective antimicrobial and antifungal treatments
- Dispose of mold-infested porous materials
- Deodorize personal belongings to remove foul odors
- Repair and reconstruct damaged areas
We aim to get you back on your feet sooner rather than later by partnering with you to complete the project on time and within budget. You can rely on our highly trained Marshalltown specialists to quell any anxiety you have about the restoration process and help you restore your home to pre-loss condition.
How Does Mold Get Inside My Home?
Believe it or not, mold spores were likely inside your home already; you just didn’t know it. Most homes have a natural level of mold that doesn’t harm anyone. However, when RH levels increase and there’s an adequate water source nearby, mold has everything needed to thrive.
Mold spores may have gotten into your home via:
- Bacteria-ridden water from recent flooding
- Air ducts that haven’t been cleaned in over 3 years
- Weather damage that exposed your home to the elements
- No time to complete comprehensive and regular cleaning
Often, the presence of mold isn’t your fault. You can do everything right and still have mold growth. The most important thing is to get mold remediation from a certified professional as soon as possible to reduce the extent of the damage.
Decades of Expertise Means Custom Repairs for Your Home
Our team in Marshalltown is backed by over 65 years of restoration damage experience. This means we have a tried-and-true strategy to support you through the most extensive mold damage. We evaluate, remediate, and repair so your home is back to normal in no time.
Our phone lines are open 24/7, so we can assist you day or night with exceptional mold remediation services when you need them most.
Contact us or call (641) 450-1973 for mold damage and repair solutions today.