AZUSA MOLD REMOVAL & INSPECTION
Professional mold remediation services
It takes as little as 48 to 72 hours for mold growth to start under the right conditions. All it takes is a mold spore, a food source, and moisture for mold to start growing. Out of these three, water is the one component we can control. That is why we say, “Don’t wait to mitigate” when a structure has been affected by a water damage. Once started, mold can spread quickly throughout a structure.
Dial (866) 634-4764 orcontact us online for mold remediation in Azusa today!
Health Problems Caused by Mold
Mold can affect people with compromised immune systems and is believed to cause an array of medical problems in humans. There are thousands of types of mold species and they can all have different odors; however most have an earthy, musty odor. The visible part of mold is the actual fungus, not the spore, as spores are too small to see with the naked eye.
Mold remediation is about spore counts and eliminating spores in the structure to a safe level, along with taking measures to prevent new growth. Mold can cause discoloration and damage to surfaces as it spreads, so it needs to be remediated quickly. If you see brown or black marks on surfaces, and/or smell musty odors, you should contact a mold remediation company right away to address the problem.
ServiceMaster by T.A. Russell provides mold removal and remediation services to eliminate mold growth from homes and restore the resulting damage.
Dealing with Mold in your home? Contact our specialists for professional mold removal near you!
What is Involved with Mold Remediation?
Our basic mold remediation process includes the following steps:
- Mold Inspection: We'll perform mold testing and assess the extent of the mold growth and damage along with identifying the source(s).
- Insurance Claim: Report our assessment to your insurance carrier, provided you have mold coverage in your policy
- Containment: Isolate the affected areas through containment and negative air pressure to stop the spread
- Mold Treatment Plan: Prepare a remediation plan according to environmental testing and mold types from a certified Industrial Hygienist
- Removal & Clean-up: Remediate the mold using the guidelines per the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC S520 Standard and Reference Guide for Professional Mold Remediation)
Why We Are the First Choice for Mold Remediation in Azusa
We’re here 24/7 for you and your home, so whether you need to schedule a mold inspection as soon as possible or you’ve spotted mold growing in your home, give us a call. We’re always here to answer any questions you may have and start the mold remediation process today to get your property restored to its pre-loss conditions quickly.
Customers love ServiceMaster by T.A. Russell because:
- We’ve been serving our region for nearly 45 years
- We’re recommended by several local insurance agencies
- We’ve helped restore more than 1,000 properties and counting
- We’re professionally trained, licensed, and experienced
- We’re known for always providing comprehensive solutions
But don’t just take our word for it – check out our online reviews to learn more about why we’re becoming the go-to provider for all things mold clean-up and damage restoration in Azusa and the nearby areas.
Our mold clean up team is trustworthy, always on time for scheduled appointments, and dedicated to making sure mold is completely eradicated from your property – along with the chance of it ever returning!
Call our our emergency hotline, 24 hours a day, at (626) 963-4048 for more information about ServiceMaster by T.A. Russell's mold remediation services or to schedule an appointment.